Dua.

Marriage is one of the most beautiful and Difficult thing. So let's make Dua for all the Married couples, couples who are going to get married soon InshaAllah and newly weds!

♥ May Allah grant you Barakaat (blessings) and descend His blessings on both of you and keep you united".

Ameen.

  ♥ O Allah, bless their marriage and let it be a means for them to become closer to You in love and devotion.

 Ameen.

♥ O Allah, let their marriage be a way for them and their families to enter Jannah.

 Ameen.

♥ O Allah, protect their marriage from the whisperings , misguidance and planning of Shaytan. Help them resist his call to break their bond.

 Ameen.

♥ O Allah, give them the strength to live together in justice, equity, love and mercy.

Ameen.

♥ O Lord, You are the Just. Let this couple live their lives being fair and just to each other.

 Ameen.

♥ O Allah, let their marriage bring untold blessings to them individually, to their families and their children.

 Ameen.

♥ O Allah, bless them with children who will be a source of great joy and happiness and joy to them and the world.

 Ameen.

♥ O Allah, bless this couple with faith, love and happiness in this world and the Next.

Ameen

♥ O Allah, You are the Loving (Al Wadud) and the Merciful (Al Rehman). Please put love and mercy in the hearts of this couple for each other

Ameen.

♥ Our Creator, strengthen the hearts of the bride and groom with faith, and let them increase in their love and commitment to You through their bond.

Ameen.

♥ O Lord of the Universe, all power is with You. Let this couple's marriage become a beautiful example to other couples.

Ameen

♥ O Allah, unite the couple and their families in faith and love.

Ameen.

♥ O Forgiver (Ghafoor), bless this couple with the strength to forgive each other's shortcomings.

Ameen.

♥ O Allah, give them the loving relationship which Muhammad( SALLALLAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM)and Aisha (RADHIYALLAHU ANHA). had. May Allah be pleased with them.

Ameen! Ameen! Ameen!

 ♥ O Allah, give them the love which you had blessed Muhammad (SALLALLAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM) with Khadija (RADHIYALLAHU ANHA).

Ameen! Ameen! Ameen! Ameen!

And lastly,

♥ O Allah, Give strength to their Families and friends to tease them!!!

Ameen!!!!!!!!