Chapter 15

Artemis unlocked the door to her and Wally's small apartment. She was surprised to see Barbara, NightWing, Connor, and M'gann there. Wally came over to her and wrapped her into a hug.

"Don't ever do that again Artemis West. Do you understand me. I could've lost you. I didn't know where you were," Wally whispered into Artemis's ear.

"I'm sorry Wally. But, I did get something," Artemis said. NightWing came over to her and Wally.

"Artemis, I'm glad you're safe. I've got to go, Batman wants me at the Watch Tower. Stay safe," And with that Barbara and NightWing left.

"Artemis, please, come over anytime to talk," M'gann said and squeezed her earth sisters hand. Connor laid his hand on M'gann's shoulder and she nodded. "We've got to go, Uncle J'onn is watching Rosey. Have a good night."

Wally pulled Artemis into a kiss and pulled her close again. Artemis smiled as he kissed her neck.

"Wally... We really need to talk," Artemis said.

"You're pregnant again?" Wally asked.

"No Wally, no. I'm not pregnant," Artemis said and took his hand. "I ran into an older couple tonight. They gave me an adoption agency business card. They said to tell the agency Sarah Cutler sent us."

"Oh. Well, we can go next week," Wally said.

"Actually I was thinking we could go next month. There are some other ones I want to try to," Artemis said squeezing Wally's hand again.

"I guess that would be okay. Just one question," Wally said.

"Okay, what?" Artemis asked.

"Can we start practicing again?" Wally said with a mischievous look in his eyes.

Artemis nodded. Wally grinned and picked Artemis up bridle style and took her up to the bedroom. This was going to be a long night. (Hint, hint)