Chapter 3

Yoo Peeoplee!! We are back!!We're really sorry for the loooong wait. Got Caught up in many things. Now enough of my ramblings, Let's get on with the chapter shall we?

Mehr-u-Nisa's POV:

My heart drummed wildly. There were so many questions going on in my mind right now. Who is this man? What is he doing in my room? And most importantly, why is he getting so mad at Mustafa holding me? Right now my main concern is to save Mustafa as this man doesn't look like the type to go back on his promise.

"STOP! Who are you? What do you want from us?" I asked the angry man as i came to stand in front of Mustafa, his grip on my wrist loosened.

"Step away from him princess. He sealed his fate the moment he hurt you. Now be a good girl and step aside so I can finish what i came here for."

That ought to shake Mustafa."What the hell?? Mehr-u-Nisa you know him? What is he saying? Why the hell did you agree to get engaged when you already had lover boy waiting here for you?? I'm ashamed of you. Wait till I get home."

"Mustafa please no. I don't know who he is. Please trust me. I got engaged with all my heart.. this is surely a very big misunderstanding."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" The man roared. Just then he moved forward and pulled me by the waist so that I was secured in his arms. That's when he raised his gun and without a moments thought shot. I stood frozen in my place not able to comprehend what just happened as I hear a thud to the floor indicating someone falling. That someone being Mustafa. Mustafa! My Fiance Mustafa!

I screamed and thrashed in his arms inorder to be free from his firm hold. I ran towards Mustafa's limp body and tried to wake him up. This couldn't be happening. Mustafa cannot leave me. We just got engaged. "Mustafa get up!! Get up please Mustafa!! This is all a very big misunderstanding! I swear I got engaged to you with all my heart I don't know who he is! Get up please! You promised to visit me every week. Your parents are waiting for you back home!" I hugged his limp body tightly and cried my heart out.

"That's enough love. Don't test me anymore. He was dead the moment he merely thought about having you" The man said is a low yet firm voice, holding me up by the waist. "Let's go we donot want to create a scene.

That bought me out of my shock. "Let go you crazy man! Let go!! HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! Let go i am not going anywhere with you. You just killed my fiance you heartless man."

"DON'T CALL HIM YOUR FIANCE!! HE IS DEAD!!" he suddenly shouted. "Be thankful I did not torture him the way I had it planned. Now I don't want to hear another word from your mouth about that man!!"

With that said I felt something sting my neck and darkness suddenly enveloped me. The last thing I remember was looking into a pair grey eyes that were filled with a very strange emotion.

Haider's POV (Yaaay) :

I am having an inner battle with myself. My heart says I should have tortured that Mustafa guy first for hurting my Mehru. But my brain says what was done was important at that time. After hearing the news of Mehru's engagement I couldn't stay. I had to get to her. Let's just say my inner monster couldn't bear the thought of the man who had the audacity to have my Mehru.

I don't deserve her I know that very well. She is so pure and kind hearted. Whereas I am the total opposite of her. I am the stone hearted monster that everyone fears. I kill without a second thought.. I've destroyed so many lives yet there is something about her that wants me to keep her to myself all my life. Call me selfish but there is something that makes me want to love her .. to shower her with so much happiness.. to protect her from the cruel world.. to take away all of her pain. And that's exactly what I'm going to do no matter how much time it takes.

"You are mine Mehru. I don't deserve you but I'm a selfish man and I'm going to keep you all to myself. Now that I finally have you I cannot let you go. I know you're going to hate me but I'll be patient. Only for you my love!" I whispered as I kissed her forehead and stared at my pretty little Mehru sleeping.

"Sleep peacefully my angel, for it's going to be a long day. We get married tomorrow my love."

______________________________________________________________

YaaaaaYYY!! Finaaalllyyyyy!!! How was it?? Do tell us about your views .. Will be greatly appreciated! From now on.. We will be updating regularly. Every weekend.
The picture attached is of Hamza Ali Abassi. He's the one we imagine as Haider Abassi. You guys can give us options as to whom would you choose as Mehr-u-Nisa?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Much Love, Miniotics xx