Chapter 4

Mehr-u-Nissa's POV :

The first thing that my mind registered was the stinging sensation in my neck. The second thing was that my hostel room seemed to be quite different from the last time I saw it. That is when the previous events came crashing back and I realized I was indeed NOT in my hostel room. That was enough for me to start panicking. I have no idea where I am or what time is it. The walls were painted in grey with black curtains and black furniture. All I know is that I need to get out of here. I got out of the most soft bed I had ever laid upon(get a grip Mehru, this is not the time to think about the softness of the bed.) and ran towards the door. Unfortunately the people who locked me here were not so stupid as I expected them to be because the door was locked. My next line of vision took me to the large windows but luck was not on my side as I saw that the house was in the middle of nowhere and also at quite a height.

 "O Allah! What am I going to do now? Mustafa's gone because of me and I have no idea if Baba and Ayub uncle have been informed or not."I could no longer control my emotions and started crying out loud. "I couldn't even call mama after reaching Lahore and now she would be so worried. I just hope they find me before something terrible happens."

Just then I heard footsteps approaching and the sound of keys dangling. The door opened and the angry man came in. I stood up and moved backwards until I was in a corner of the room. He kept quiet and just stared at me.

 "Why are you crying Mehru?"

 From the corner of my eyes I spotted a lamp next to me on the side table. Without another thought I aimed it at the man and threw it with all I had.

But it failed to even touch him as he dodged easily.

 "Damn woman! Have you lost your mind?" I didn't pay attention to what he was saying and continued to throw whatever I could get my hands on at him. When I had nothing left to throw I looked up and found the most angry pair of grey eyes staring back at me.

"First you throw a lamp at me then you start throwing whatever the hell you find?? DO YOU F****** KNOW WHO I AM??" He spat and then angrily started marching towards me. Suddenly everything started moving and black dots appeared in front of my eyes. I started falling back and everything blacked out.

Haider's POV :

"DO YOU F******* KNOW WHO I AM??". I spat and suddenly saw her cringe back in fear and started falling back.

 I rushed towards her and gathered her in my arms securely. It felt so good to have her in my arms, so close to me, but right now my main concern was her well-being. 

I gently put her on the bed and tucked her in the sheets. I sat next to her on the rocking chair while holding her hand and thinking about all that happened in the past few minutes. One minute I was in my office working and the next I was running towards my room as I heard Mehru cry out loud. The first thing that I saw was a girl sitting against the wall with her head tucked in her knees. She wasn't just a girl, she was my Mehru. As soon as she saw me she ran to the furthest corner of the room trying to get away from me. All the drama that followed led to me screaming at her and Mehru getting scared and fainting.

 "How stupid are you Haider. You want her to open up to you yet you had to open your F****** mouth and scare the poor girl. So much for getting married today."

 Similar thought kept my mind occupied were starting to give me a headache which resulted in me sleeping on that same chair while holding my angel's hand.

Nimra's POV : 

It has been a whole day since bhai and Mehr-u-Nissa left for Lahore and no one has heard from them yet. Everyone is so worried about them. Ibrahim bhai went to her hostel as well and inquired about Mehr-u-Nissa but she was nowhere to be found along with Mustafa bhai. Aunt Ruqaiya and mom have been crying non stop.

 "Ya Allah, please protect them wherever they are and bring them back home safely." 

Just then the doorbell rang and I ran towards it. That sight that greeted me when I opened the door left my mouth hanging. The person who stood before me was badly injured and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"Mustafa bhai!! What the hell happened to you? Where is Mehr-u-Nissa?" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Yo people!! As promised you have your chapter on the weekend. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?? MUSTAFA'S ALIVEE??? BUT HOOOWWW ??? WAIT AND WATCH! *evil smile*

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Much Love, Miniotics xx