chapter. 7

-three months later-  - erens pov-

"Eren!" A sqeaky voice called out.
I ran down the stairs, fearing to worse. "Eren!" The blonde boy crashed into me, his face hitting my stomach. I felt my eyes widen in worry. "Kam! Are you okay?" I grabbed his shoulder and backed up a bit. His big green eyes stared up and me brightly, his button nose slighty red.

  I crouched down to his level. "What's wrong?" Kam suddenly smiled. "There's someone outside!" I furrowed my eyebrows, nobody said they would come over today so who could it be?

I got up and walked towards the door, with Kam trailing beside me (That was bit confusing). Pulling the black curtains back, I saw my director standing in front of the door.

   I turned around and looked down at Kam.  "Hey, why don't you go to the kitchen and get something to eat."
He looked disappointed for a second,  but his happy grin returned quickly.
"Okay!" With that, he ran to the what I assumed to be the kitchen.

Sighing, I opened the door and look at Isayama. He looked up from his watch and smiled at me slightly.  Stepping aside, I let him inside.

"Did something happen?" I asked, closing the front door and sat on the black wrap around couch. My apartment is pretty big.He sat down on the other side.

"Actually,  we need you in for a photo shoot." Isayama said, looking around the room.

"When?" I asked, thinking of something gory.

"Well between now and tomorrow is f-" He was cut off by a crash.

"Kam!" I jumped off the couch and ran towards the kitchen,  hoping Kam didn't hurt himself.

Third persons POV - - - - - -

The tall male ran into the kitchen worried. Kam was on the floor with a broken plate next to him. He was trying to pick it up.

"Kam, what happened?!" Eren yelled and slid next to the shaking boy, grabbing his small hands.

"I-im sorry!" Kam flinched and started crying. Eren furrowed his eyebrows and pulled the boy to his chest.

"I thought something bad happened to you," He sighed, "Are you hurt?"  Breaking the hug, he brought the child's hands up to his face.

A thin line of red smeared on Eren's thumb. The boy had gotten hurt.

   Kam averted his teary eyes from Eren, embarrassed because of  the mistake he just made. "Here, we'll clean up the mess later." Eren said standing up, pulling the boy with him.
Eren picked Kam up and set him in the counter next to the sink, completely forgetting that his boss was present.

He turned on the tap water and grabbed soap from underneath the sink. "Put your hands under the water." He said gently as he seemed some soap onto his palm. "It'll sting for a second, so you better prepare yourself." He took Kam's small hands into his other and started washing them skillfully.  The blonde winced as he cut was being clean and tried to jerk his arm away, but Eren had a form grip.

-time skip----

"Well, that was interesting." Isayama said walking out the door.
"What?" Eren asked bewildered.

"To see you act so motherly. I've only ever seen you cold, especially even your not acting."

Getting irritated, Eren started to close the door, until Isayama said something about his behavior.

"Oh, can you come in tomorrow morning for the shoot?" Didn't they already go over this?

"Ah, no, I'm babysitting kam. Later in the day I will." He responded and nodded at the older man as he closed the door.

He started walking back to the living room where Kam was watching T.V when a thought hit him.

He was basically called gay!
-------------------------------------------------------

Shitty chapter, sorry guys. And in case you didn't get the last part, Isayama was making fun of eren for being gay and stuff. Lately, I haven't been updating so I thought I'd make the chapters longer. I hope you liked it, and sorry for misspells.

Peace~