What are they doing

PEETAS POV

Why did these people want me to leave Katniss so bad? Why were they separating us? Why couldn't the doctor tell me why she was doing this? I know there is a secret behind all of this. And i knew i was going to have to figure it out. The dragged me all of the way downstairs and into the waiting room where Haymitch was. And he was still there surprisingly. Im glad to know he's got my back. The toss me on the ground and leave me there. But i spring right back up and run over to Haymitch and say, "They took her she's gone! I dont know were she's going or what their doing but their hiding something! And i know it's not anything good! Because they wouldn't tell me! Haymitch im scared!" "Peeta i can promise you right now were gonna figure this out, just like we always do! Peeta dont be scared, because I'm here for you" haymitch says while giving me a pattern on the back. I relize haymitch is more of a dad than a friend to me. Because I'm actually starting to take after him. Because the last words i had just told katniss, were almost the exact words he had told me. And haymitch taught me well, because what he said made me feel a little better. " thank you, for everything. You have always been there for me and katniss, and i just want to let you know i will do the same for you, and im shure katniss will too." " well you two are a pain in the butt, but you too are worth it" he gives me a smile. And it reminds me of mine. Mabey Haymitch really is like a dad to me. " let's go solve this secret!" He whispers in my ear. Good thing he did, i dont think we can afforded anybody elese hearing us! "Where do we start" i ask "I have no idea. This makes me really worried. What are they doing with Katniss?

CLIFFHANGER!!! What happened to katniss?!? And why did they want to take Peeta away from her so bad?!!?! Sorry this story is really really short! But i hoped you liked it anyways!