55) NATASHA

Six Months Later...

Okay so I was loving being pregnant until I became overdue! This baby was three days late!! What makes it worse is I've been active and my whole pregnancy. I haven't had no false alarms no nothing! Midwife says my baby is very comfortable where she is!

Yes, I'm having a baby girl and when she brings her ass out she better be lucky I'm going to love her so much I'll forget all the discomfort she's bringing me right now!

"Babe! I'm going shop to get something spicy for tonight. That should help the baby along." Reece said as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay." He said as he left me on the bed watching my shows.

That's right. I'm with Reece! And it's for real this time. Reece meant what he said. He was going to stay by my side and be the best friend I always had. I don't know if it was my hormones or him always being around but one night we got talking and I confessed my feelings for him. I also confessed how scary this all is especially with what's happened with Josh.

Reece continued being by my side supporting me, helping out around the house, at the gym, helping get the new gym ready to open, he was just always there. I couldn't deny the feelings I had for him if I tried.

The fact he respected my wishes made me want him even more. One night I broke down because I ran out of pancakes and that's what I had been craving during my pregnancy. I was really moaning and whining and Reece couldn't take it anymore. He kissed me to shut me up and boy did I enjoy it!

After that Reece moved in and I could honestly say I could not have been happier. Once this baby comes our little family would have been complete.

"I really should get a mini freezer up here because running out of ice and having to go down these stairs is no joke." I said to myself as I made my way downstairs.

Although going up and down the stairs may help this lazy girl come out of me. I grabbed the bag of ice and decided against going back up those states but into the family room. I nearly pissed myself when I saw Josh sitting there with a gun in his hand.

"Hello Natasha..."

I panicked. I didn't have my safety wrist thing on. It was on the sofa. I looked at it and then at Josh who hadn't even bothered to look up. He just stayed focused on the gun in his hand.

If I could just get to it without him noticing...

"Why? Why come back? What do you want?" I said as I started to make my way to the sofa.

"Ah ah ah... stay there. Don't want you trying to make any sudden movements and attack me."

"Me? Attack you? Have you seen me?"

"Yeah I have. I've been seeing you. Glowing you are ain't you?" He said staring at me.

"They say pregnancy does that to you."

"Why didn't you tell me you was pregnant?"

"Why did you rape me?"

"I didn't rape you. I merely took what was owed. Would have been more enjoyable if you was awake."

"What do you want?"