kihyun | chocolate muffins

Requested by: magsandzoey

=×=×=×=

"Come on kihyunnnn.." You pouted slightly next to your boyfriend, pulling on the his white shirt,"We never go out anymore.."

Kihyun glanced up at you, a frown on his face,"I really can't, not today (Y/N).."

"You always say that." You didn't want to be angry with him but you knew he wouldn't take you on a date because he was busy writing lyrics for his groups next comeback.

"Mian hae, you know I am." He wrapped his hand around you waist pulling you nearer before you could escape to pout somewhere,"Tell you what, give me about... 10 minutes and then we'll go do something? Deal?"

You thought about it, weighing your options. You could either stay in his room and watch him get flustered about writing lyrics and not go do something fun orrrrr, you could wait just another 10 minutes and then he'll take you out? Option two was definitely way better and you nodded happily to him, kissing his cheek.

"Deal." You said, giggling slightly as he started to grin,"10 minutes though, no more then that! Promise?"

Kihyun sighed a bit but nodded, and held out his pinky finger,"Promise."

=×=×=×=

The wait wasn't that long, in the time it took you to get ready, Kihyun was already done and was in the middle of slipping on his coat.

"There's a small cafe down the street with nice out door seating." He mentioned when you both exited the house.

"Is their coffee good?" You looked up at the grey sky, it wasn't cold or warm, it was like the temperature after it rains, which it actually had rained and you were starting to wonder if it would start again by the look of the darkened clouds.

"It's not Star Bucks quality but it's pretty good." He bumped his side into you playfully,"Are you hungry too?"

"Pfft. I'm always hungry."

"They have delicious chocolate muffins." Kihyun started to go on about his love for their muffins and about how he always got one on his way to work but it had to be the chocolate ones,"The blueberry ones aren't that good, they even have like orange cranberry and strawberry vanilla but the chocolates ones I'm telling you, those are the best."

"You're so cute when you ramble on about muffins." You slightly giggled when he gave you a face of pure proudness.

"Your just jealous." He said amusingly.

When you both finally arrived in front of the cafe, he kindly opened the front door letting you walk into the warmth and you waited as he ordered two mochas and the chocolate muffins he was so excited about. Then almost as soon as you walked inside, you both walked back outside and sat at one of the various tables.

"Ahh, this is nice." He suddenly said as he sat down,"I'm glad I agreed to this."

"You need to take it easy you know?" You couldn't help but worry a little, he did seem to be more tired then usual and you noticed the dark circles starting to form under his eyes,"I worry about you.."

You hear him chuckle, that familiar smile that brought out his dimples appeared,"I love it when you worry about my health, jagi."

"Well I don't!" You protested, pouting slightly when he reached over and ruffled your hair.

"Try the muffin." He handed the almost too perfectly wrapped chocolate muffin to you, it was surprisingly warm with it touched your skin.

"They heat it up?" You questioned, starting to unwrap the foil from it.

"Of course, so then when you bite into it, the chocolate inside is all melted and the muffin itself is soft and it's just tastes like heaven."

Once the wrapper was off you stared at the somewhat large muffin, it looked like any ordinary chocolate muffin, but when you bit into it, the chocolate immediately exploded into your mouth and yours widened, looking at Kihyun in surprise.

"Isn't it amazing?" He started to laugh, watching you chew eagerly,"Ah, slow down! I don't want you to choke!"

You were half way done devouring the muffin when you felt something cold fall on your hand. Then your head, then your cheek and then suddenly there were light drops of water on the table.

You and Kihyun both stared up at the sky to see it start to pour down the rain again.

"Aish, had to be right now.." You looked back to your boyfriend, your mouth still full of the muffin and you could see that he was pouting slightly as he started to gather the coffee cups and the left over trash from the muffins.

"Are you going to chew that?" He started to laugh when you still hadn't swallowed the food in your mouth. You quickly did and started to get up, the rain now pouring in a steady stream.

Kihyun had linked his arm with yours, pulling you into his side, laughter starting to escape both your lips. By the time you both stumbled up onto the porch of your house, you both were soaked with cold water and shivering.

"That was actually really fun." Kihyun grinned childishly, cuddling into your side. You both had made eye contact and that was all it took. Either it was that you both were cold and begging for the feel of warmth or you both were just caught in the moment but you leaned it, until finally your lips touched, sending that hot feeling through your body.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and laced your fingers through his limp, wet hair. He only deepened the kiss in response, his hands now brought up to your cheeks and pulling you closer.

When you both pulled away, he immediately looked down at the ground, trying to hide the redness that crept across his cheeks.

"I hope our date isn't ruined." He said softly, avoiding eye contact.

You surprised yourself by locking your finger under his chin and pulled it up to look at you,"I'll never forget this date, I'll never forget you rambling on about chocolate muffins, I'll never forget how the rain suddenly poured and we laughed all the way home, and I'll never, ever forget that kiss."

"Then... can we do it again?" He grinned again, gaining confidence.

You laughed, pulling on his arm playfully,"Can we inside? It's getting cold!"

Without a second thought, Kihyun opened the door and pulled you inside, his lips already attached to yours.

=×=×=×=

{A/N}: CHRISTMAS IS IN 4 DAYS GUYS! ASDFHJKL
Also, there are a lot of requests I have to do still and there basically all of Kihyun xD so I'm sorry that for awhile all I will be updating will be imagines of Kihyun. I mean not that I'm complaining lol but Kihyun be gettin all dem ladies damn.