Draco

I scream as another wave of pain washes over me. Wow. Being crucio-ed by the Dark Lord himself really does hurt. I close my eyes and think of Harry, tucked away safe with the Order. Boy, what I would give to be there right now.

Another Cruciatus Curse shot in my direction, then all of a sudden, the pain stops. I lift my head to see what's going on, but only slightly, I don't want to be punished for eavesdropping.

"No, Macnair, we can't do that, it's too risky."
"But- my Lord-"
"No! Here's for your ignorance!"
"My Lord! Please! No!"
"Crucio!" All I hear for the next few minutes is Walden Macnair's soft whimpers, while his screams echo in my mind.

Two days later.

More pain. More screams. More secrecy.

I'm not telling him anything about Harry's whereabouts. Nothing. He's really angry now. Like really.

"Draco Malfoy. Weak. Powerless. It's a shame really, you could have been great! Alas, you are a disgrace to the name of your ancestors and your family! So........ Crucio!"

I cry.

"I'll never tell you!" I spit at Voldemort, my voice wavering.
"And why is that?" He asks, venom in his voice.
"Because....." Wait. What am I not telling him? Oh Godric, it's started. I read something about this in Hogwarts, but what was it?!

'Excessive use of the Cruciatus Curse will, eventually, cause the problem of one losing their memories, or, in serious cases, losing their mind.'

Yes. That was it. Something like that happened to someone's parents. Someone back at Hogwarts. But who? Seamus Thomas? No. That's not right, that's two people, their name's are Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas. So who was it? Neville Longbottom. Of course. His parents were Crucio-ed into oblivion.

Harry

Yes! That's what I'm not telling him. Harry's whereabouts. No. He'll never know!

Another shot of pain.

I black out.