Male Reader X Mutsumi

Your POV

Serinuma's older brother opens the closet door, letting all sorts of books fall on the ground. She screams.

"Look! Otaku are gross!", Takurou yells.

"So what?! There isn't a girl out there who hates gay guys!", Serinuma says, arguing with her older brother.

I pick up one book and whisper.

"I have this one.."

"I hate you!", Serinuma yells, shooking her brother by the front of his shirt.

"Shut up!", Takurou says, pinching her cheek.

Mutsumi slams his hand on the table, startling Serinuma and Takurou. 

"Onii-San.", he says, kinda scary like.

He then looks up, all sparkly.

"We're studying here, so if you don't mind...", he says.

He starts pushing Takurou out of the room.

"Come, now.", Mutsumi says.

"Hey, wait-", Takurou tries, but Mutsumi interrupts him.

"Excuse us.", Mutsumi says, finally managing to throw him out of the room.

He slams the door shut, leaving Takurou outside the room confused. Mutsumi sighs and I stand up. He's never been mad like this. He really hates loud people and fighting though so I guess it makes sense.

"Th-Thank you.", Serinuma says, looking down in shame.

I hug Mutsumi from behind, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Are you okay?", I ask.

Serinuma lets out a quiet shriek before looking up at us with sparkling eyes. I know she LOVES BL aka yaoi and I don't care what anyone thinks about us so I show affection to my boyfriend anywhere I want to. 

"Yes. You know I just hate loud noises.", he says, smiling.

"I know, but I was still worried, you're never this angry.", I say.

He turns his head towards me, still smiling.

"I'm okay really.", he says.

"Okay.", I say, placing a small kiss on his cheek making him blush slightly and smile wider.

Serinuma shrieks again and ultimately ends up getting a nose bleed. I let go of Mutsumi and he turns around. He pecks my lips and Serinuma snaps a hella ton of pictures of us. I chuckle and turn to look at her.

"Shouldn't we clean your books, Miss Fujoshi?", I ask, teasing my best friend.