Male Reader X Shinomiya

Your POV

"The class decided on a cosplay cafe as a compromise!", Serinuma-San says sounding VERY excited.

She then lifts her fist in the air, in a winner sorta way idk.

"I'm so pumped!", she says.

The other guys look at her, smiling awkwardly, expect me and Mutsumi-San.

Nanashima-San sighs, placing his glass on the table, resting his head against his hand.

"I'm definitely not excited about it. It's annoying that we all have to do it.", he complains.

"I think it sounds fun.", Mutsumi-San says.

"Yes, yes, I'm so glad I'm not in your class.", I chuckle.

"What should I wear?", Igarashi-San ponders.

Nanashima-San almost jumps up from his chair.

"So you're up for it?", he asks, sounding a little shocked.

"Um, Nanashima-Kun..", Serinuma-San says.

She lifts her fist, looking all sparkly.

"I've got the perfect idea for your costume. Just leave the design and everything to me", she says, sounding all excited.

"You, too, Igarashi-Kun!", she says.

"If they're gonna dress up like girls minus the make up and the wig I'm in!", I say.

Serinuma-San looks at me, blushing slightly, knowing exactly why I would be there. I would take a hella lot of pictures.

"Design the costumes? Does that mean you intend to make them?", Mutsumi-San asks.

Serinuma-San turns to look at him.

"Our club has an exhibit, too. Will you have time?", he asks.

"I'll take care of everything at the history club, too! It's a festival! I'm going all out!", Serinuma-San says, shaking her hands in the air all excited.

She then turns to look at Shinomiya-San.

"Shinomiya-Kun, what's your class going to be doing?", she asks.

"Oh yeah, we don't know that yet.", I say, turning to look at him.

Shinomiya-San flinches.

"Huh? Uh... Um... A... play.", he says, looking a little disappointed and embarrassed.

"Oh? What kind of play? Do you have a part?", Serinuma-San asks.

"Yeah, well... yeah...", he says, looking down at the table.

I start eating my lunch at this point.

"What's the deal? Spit it out!", Nanashima-San says impatiently.

Shinomiya-San blushes.

"I-I'm playing the princess.", he says.

My eyes widen and I can feel the mischievous piece of food get stuck on my throat. I ultimately end up choking on it, hitting my chest, gasping for air.

"A PRINCESS??", I scream, my voice cracking.

His whole ends up turning red in embarrassment.

"A pretty boy dressed up as a girl?!", Serinuma-San yells, blushing.

"THAT'S IT, I'M GOING TO YOUR PLAY. I WILL KILL TO GET THE FRONT SEAT. I COULD SEE UNDER YOUR SKIRT OH MY GOD, I'M MOVING THERE!", I scream, running on his side of the table.

I kneel in front of him, taking his hands in mine.

"Marry me?", I ask, completely serious.

I swear I could see smoke coming from his ears and he passes out.

"Whoa!", I yelp and catch him before he could hit his head on the table.

Serinuma-San falls on the ground, passing out blood flowing from her nose.