Chapter 2

Sorry for the short chapter I'll try to make the next one longer.
____________________________________________________________________________________
« Chapter 2»
15 years later

A teenage human form Natsu ran as fast away as possible from his ex older brother's cave. Yes you read it correctly ex brother. Zeref being the most insane Dragon in history changed his gender just so, he now she, could get closer to her younger brother and experiment on him.

Zeref chose to change his gender not only because luring Natsu into a false sense of security, but also because she plans on bearing his children. Now Zeref could have changed Natsu into a girl but that would have posed some major problems such as Natsu probably wouldn't want Zeref to be in him and it would be considered rape. But if she transformed into a girl and did it with her brother even if he didn't want to, not that many people would be affected.

Now why would Zeref want her brother's sperm in her is another thing that is very mysterious. It could be from the fact that Natsu is a dual Dragon like herself with the powers of Fire and Chaos at his disposal instead of Fire and Darkness or it could be that fact that Zeref puts off all of the male Dragons due to their fear of her 'genius' experiments or it could be the fact that Zeref has absolutely no morals and is batshit insane.

Natsu, obviously, is clearly disturbed by his overly affectionate older sister's behavior and has chosen to run whenever he catches her scent. But it's only a matter of time before she develops a scent cloaking device. Now many of you must be wondering why doesn't Natsu just transform into a Dragon and fly away rather that stay in a run form that limits his powers. Well there's only one word.

Zeref.

Zeref being the all knowing godlike badass, figured out how to trap her brother in his human state resulting in him at time ending up in his sister's cave/laboratory, and that exactly where he will soon find himself in with Zeref now on his trail. Now if your wondering where Igneel and Acnologia are. Then the answer is simple.

War.

The Dragon Civil War began 5 years ago because of  the attack on a small kingdom in the west, Dragons began to destroy human lives and the Dragon's that wanted peace fought against their brothers and sisters. The Dragons of Ishgar had worried that the Dragons in the East would develop the same mentality as their relatives from the west. And they were correct not even a year into the war a country in Ishgar was annihilated by the constant battles between the Dragons, reducing it from the 26 kingdoms of Ishgar to 25. Igneel being the righteous Dragon he was chose to fight for the humans while his wife was on the opposing side.

Against humanity.

The recent news Zeref and Natsu had heard about their parents was a few days ago when Belserion the Dragon of Virtue and the Queen of Dragnov: Queen Eileen had a meeting with Igneel about a new type of magic that could turn the tides of the war in favour of the Dragons protecting man-kind.

(Line Break)

Flying above a forest was a large was a black Dragon, her eyes glowing with amusement as she heard her younger brother's foot steeps on the ground below, "Oh Natsu~ Come out~" Zeref could obviously sniff her brother out, but she  decided to indulgence him in a game of cat and mouse.

"Maybe I should take a more human form....it'll be harder for him to spot me." With that in mind Zeref disappeared in a poof and in the Dragon's place was a goddess like woman with a curvaceous body, knee length pitch black wavy hair, alluring crimson eyes, glossy pink lips, and a slightly tanned skin.

Zeref also wore  high collared black robes with golden trimmings, a silver pendant with a picture of her brother: Natsu, a white toga was draped around her torso and she was barefoot.