Cheppr 4 P3

(Shout out to future Berry, I know you're reading this ;D)

Shane was lonely and bored. He was sitting in his cell playing Pokemon Go. It pretty much useless as he couldn't walk around. This was frustrating because there was a Pokestop like right outside but he couldn't get to it like omg the pain. It'd been about a week since he'd been dumped by the love of his life and imprisoned by the evil leader of all Zombie Terminators™. This made him incredibly salty. Not to mention his cell mate was perhaps the most despicable "human" he'd ever met. He called himself Jensen, Jensen Ackles. He wouldn't shut up about how his true love had been turned into a Zombie Terminator™, and how he was going to avenge his sweet princess.

Later that day, Shane realised the door wasn't locked this whole time which made him feel kinda dumb but hey he was free f*ck it. No sooner had he peeked outside, Jensen flew past him screaming "I'M COMING MY LOVE!". Meh, yolo.

So Shane slithered down the hall and noticed Berry casually gelling her hair (or wax idk don't get mad son). He ran up to her confessing his love, but not before the Butt-Chinned King distracted him with a croissant. Sad times. So Shane got locked back up etc. Very sad times.

Will Jensen find his princess? Is this the end of Shane and Berry? Find out next Cheppr!