The Rest of the day

As Garnet rubbed Pearls head she looked at the smaller gem's slightly distressed face and thought, there is cleaning to do. The reason she saw this as a priority is because if the house was slightly unclean Pearl would wan't to clean it, so she got up and after making sure the slender gem beneath her was still asleep she went to work and cleaned what was dirty in the house. When she came back Pearl was sitting up and she looked at Garnet (The look that always made Garnet feel guilty for leaving her alone, The "where were you?" look). Garnet asked "When did you wake up?" while making her lay back down, "I woke up a few minutes ago... where were you." Pearl said in a voice that sounded sad and almost childlike and of course Garnet felt so bad that she had left Pearl. "I was cleaning so that you wouldn't need to worry about it." She replied as she got a call and felt bad looking at the caller ID. It was Steven. "I have to go, its Steven." Garnet said to Pearls dismay as she left. "Hey Steven." "Hey Garnet!" "Hey G." Garnet continued to talk to Steven and Amythest and Pearl was feeling a little angry. Her thoughts were easy to figure out. It was mostly "Garnets supposed to mine" but thinking this made Pearl start to feel worse (most likely to get Garnet's attention). Garnet was able to finally get out of the talk after about 10 minutes explaining that Pearl didn't feel well but that they would be fine and that she needed to go and take of her. But, when she came back Pearl was a lot worse instead of her gem barely being hot it was scalding and sweat was rolling down her face. Garnet quickly ran out and got something cold that she put on Pearl's gem which made Pearl feel better ( even though it was just a little bit) Pearl fell asleep quickly as Garnet rubbed her head and hummed, she shushed Pearl if she tried to speak and ended up kissing pearl lightly on her hot gem. Pearl went from feeling like eight times reheated garbage to feeling calm and sleepy. So of course Pearl was soon sleeping.