prolouge

Have you ever seen someone on the streets holding up a sign or screaming that the apocalypse is starting or something similar like the end is near.

Your mom would tell you to stay away from them because they were crazy? Yeah? Okay well your mom is certainly stupid. Why? Because these people are telling the truth. Aria is gonna break the seals and let Lucifer out of his cage. To be completely honest I could care less. Oh! And by the way all you God believers, you know that guy that is supposed to save you. Yeah? He's dead. He died years ago. Either that or he just doesn't give a flying fuck about you or anyone.

This apocalyptic shit happened for one and only reason, angels wanting to be humanities hero's. Again. Well more like they want me to win for them seems like I'm the one who's gonna ice the devil. How are you gonna find the devil when he's everything you ever want? Well maybe that's just it.

Oh! I totally forgot not one of you will survive.

Sorry not sorry. I'm caught in the middle of this hell and heaven fire both sides want me... Fuck my life first I lose my dad and brother and now this when I lost them I was only 6months old and so was my brother. Demons got them. That's exactly why me and my mom hunt them

Now I have an arch angle, peter protecting me saying that I'm special and that I will defeat Lucifer.

But I highly doubt that.

I'm Riley by the way Riley winters