cнapтer one [ 1 ]

Creepy in work

.Y,N. Point. Of. View:

"Please be safe, also stick near your supervisor, listen to their words closely.. Pay great attention. And please in the name of God, Dont die!" Sending a quick smile to your overly concerned mom, you blow a kiss then entering a taxi. With all your stuff in the truck. You start your new life, as a Ghoul Investigator working under the CCG.

After the death of your father, and little brother in Tokyo by a ghoul attack, mother had quick panick attacks, getting worse and worse everything till you both moved to the country side. Away from such busy side. Remembering the horrible part of your life, you grew up. Learning about ghouls.

And many pressure, killing points. How their kagune works, and how they cannot eat human food cause of their tongues. Only way to survive, is to feast upon humans.

Kill. Or be Killed. Such cruel way to live in this world, right?

Looking down, upon hearing a slight ringing sounds I unlock my phone to see already dozen and dozen texts messages from mom. This worrywart, I'll be fine.. But noooo, she still thinks i cant be able to take the city life. Look who's talking.

"Um, Miss? CCG Am I correct? Here we are." Snapping your head outside the window I already see the big buildings, small, mediums, and many more buildings. All fall upon, the CCG.

Now. My real life begins.
*
*
*
*
"Wow..." If you think the outside is big and beautiful, then you havent been inside. I-I... Cant believe Im...Here! Joy flowing through your veins start to walking, shyly to the front desk. "Excus-" biting softly on your tongue you bumped into a person without even knowing it.

"Oh my gerd, I am so sorry, please let me help you s-sir.." From the impact, the stranger has dropped their papers, files, and envelopes. Mail man? No suit.. Looks like my age, but he still looks younger.

"No no miss, its alright." I cant see his face really well, since his cap is covering it. Bending slightly foward I try to see, but no use.

"Oh, excuse me. Im Hide. Im pretty much the mail man for the CCG. If Mail Man is the right word that is.." Hide says in a perky voice. Its kinda cute.

"I'm L,N. Y,N L,N. Nice to meet you." Saying softly, still embarrassed of the bump.

"Well I must go now, it was nice bumping into you Y,N~." Hide said before walking out of the main building.

Now then.

Time to go to work!