The Restaurant

(Ok descriptions. Jaine: Short brown hair. Very skinny, darker skinned. 19 years old
Rave: Has dyed red hair, skinny, and pale. 17 years old)
"Jaine... wake up!!" Rave says as she shakes me. "Jaine we are going to be late." Rave pleads.
I stand up in my bed, not knowing what time it is. "Rave... go back to bed. It's Saturday..." I say sleepily.
Rave glares at me. "Jaine... you do know what today is right?" She looks at my window. She looks outside.
I sleepily look outside to see it was snowing. I slowly realize something. "OMG RAVE!!! I NEED TO GET READY!!!" I say as I almost push her out of my room.
~
I swiftly run downstairs. I sit down and begin eating the food Rave made me. She is such a good cook. She made eggs, bacon and my favorite, chocolate pancakes. I eat it as fast as I can and get in my car.
So does Rave. I quickly drive to the restaurant and we run in. I look down at my clock; 8:27. Ok good, three minutes early.
The server looks at us and sit us at a table. Rave wispers "fancy" and looks laughs. Rave and I aren't very fancy people. The server sits us down at a table with a white covering, and really expensive wood. We sit down at start laughing.
We look at the menu and see pictures of small food for really expensive prices. Caviar...... $195! I point to the menu and look at Rave. "That is a lot of money. Good thing our parents payed for this whole thing." I wink at her.
(Time skip of ordering food and whatnot)
"Look at my fancyness!" Rave said putting the coaster over her eye acting like it was a monocle. "I have to eat at very fancy restaurant to prove I am superior!" After she did that we both were howling with laughter.
The waiter comes buy with our food and sets it down, very carefully, very. When he leaves we start laughing again. The slightest of pink was on Raves face.
(A/N there will be more. It's like 8:42 pm writers block man... well there will be more and I love all of you BAH BAH!!!)