School

I wake up next to Rave. Who is sleeping on me. I very carefully pushed her off of me. I then went to the kitchen to get some tea. I decided to make some for Rave as well because she absolutely loved tea. As the tea was brewing, I looked at my watch; 5:43. We still have until 8 to get to school. I went back into my room, grabbed the first outfit I saw. I put on a black tee, and some shorts. I woke up Rave which was already in her outfit. At least she thought ahead of time. "Rave wake up we need to hurry. I made you some tea." I said in a calm, quiet voice. She darted right out of bed and ran to the tea and gulped down the whole thing. She then tidied up her hair and we were ready to go.
~
We get into the car and drive to school. I turn on the radio and play a random Taylor Swift song. With my best friend jamming in the seat right next to me, I look at her and smile at her actions.
We finally get to school and I walk her to her class. I see her long, red hair was brushed down today. I walk out of the school and just drive around looking for something to do. I just turned 19 so I don't have school anymore and I don't know what to do without Rave. I stop at the mini mart and grab a few things.
~
After a few hours I look at the time; 1:27. "Ok I just have a few more hours." I wispers to myself. I finally get bored of looking around and I go home. I turn on the TV and fall asleep.
I am awaken by a familiar body on me. Rave had jumped on to me to get me to wake up. I sleepily push her over and get up. "Is got some snacks for us" I say sleepily as I point to the bag of snacks.
Rave looks at the bag of snacks and looks back at me. I could tell that she was blushing as soon as she handed me a note. 'Shopping list. Eggs, milk, flour.' I look back at her confused. She looks at the note and laughs. "Haha wrong one." She grabs that note out of my hand and hands me a different one. 'Hi, Rave. I have liked you for a while and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me...? ~Your Friend, Joel' I look at the note. Then I look back at her. "I... don't really like him... Well I mean I do its just that I don't like him... like that..." She said trailing off her sentence.
I sit up and cross my legs. "Well I think I know what's up." I look at her. "Y...eah I don't know how to say... no to someone. I want to still be friends and it's just..."
-After a long talk later-
We hug each other and Rave texts Joel. 'Hi Joel... I like you. Your like my best friend. But I think if we date it would ruin our friendship and I like you like a brother."
"Good job, Rave!" I pat her red hair and she laughs. "So. Who do you like Rave?" I ask. She doesn't say anything but a blush starts to form on her cheeks. "W-ell J-Jaine.... I umm... I like..." She starts to blush like crazy. "I... like.....you..."
(Howdy my peeps. Yes this happened thanks for reading :p)