1

Isogai's POV

My ears hurt as I woke up from my sleep, looking irritated and groaning, turning off my alarm clock. Ah great.. at least it wasn't a school day. It was saturday. I guess I did forget to not set an alarm..

My clothes felt more loose on me.. weird.. I got up and just went to the bathroom, I bent down slightly to turn the faucet, locks of black hair came to my peripheral vision. I shrugged it off and took off my shirt and pants, looking at the mirror.

My eyes widened at what I saw. A girl was staring back at me. Long hair all the way to the hips, with the two antennas still on the top. I looked closely.

Is this...

Really me?

I looked down at my chest and saw two large sized mounds of flesh onto it... still not believing, I pulled on the elastic of my underwear and looked inside it.

Yeeeep.. I'm a girl today.. I pinched myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, but I wasn't.

"Ahhh! What the hell am I gonna do now.."

My voice was a lot higher. I facepalmed internally. I took out my cellphone and texted Maehara, telling him to come over. I looked outside and saw it was raining a little. No wonder it was so cold.

I decided to shrug it off and just took my bath, putting on my polo, which was still too big for me, and my jeans, now hanging loosely above my hips. I needed a belt to keep it in place.

This sudden change still doesn't mean that I don't get to do my daily chores. I went downstairs and started cooking pancakes, before waking my two little siblings up. The door suddenly flew open.

"Yuuma! I received your text to come over asap! What's the emergency?!"

Here he is.. I laughed lightly and flipped the pancake on the pan before turning the stove off to greet him.

"Hey Maehara. I kinda needed help with things.. look behind you.."

He was still turned around from me, drying his umbrella.

"Why is your voice weird? Don't play pranks on me--"

He replied as he turned around to see me. I don't know why he just started blushing but I found it cute.

"What's the matter Hiroto?"

I smiled at him. He looked away, stuttering nervously.

"Well.. is that really you? What the hell happened?"

"I just woke up like this.."

"Oh.."

Long silence followed as he looked at me up and down, then his face turned redder than a tomato. I got curious.

"What's up with you?"

"Ah.. um.. Isogai?"

"Hm?"

"Your.. rack is pretty huge.. wait... are you even wearing a bra?"

"No.. we don't have any.."

I responded simply. He facepalmed internally and put his jacket over me. It was my turn to blush. Such a cute gesture. Its obvious both of us dont have any girl siblings, well I do but she isn't old enough even for a baby bra.

"Let's go to the department store.. I'll help you buy some things."

"How do you know?"

"I don't.. the people working there do."

He shrugged.

"Alright.. We'll go after mom comes home so someone will watch over the two.. and.. wanna join us for breakfast?"