Reverse Roles

Girl for a day part 2

A/N: I am back from my journey from Boobie land! Hope you enjoy the story~! ^^

-Kenji

---------------------

Isogai's POV

Sunlight hit my eyes as I woke up, I remember from yesterday, I turned to a Girl and all that, then Maehara took me to the mall for random stuff, then talk about what could have happened, and ended up just confessing how we both felt.. then we went back to my house and we slept together, he was hugging me to his chest the moment I laid down after changing into my pyjamas. But now, I feel as if I'm being suffocated. Like really bad. I started to try to pull away only to end up touching something squishy like a water balloon.

Uh oh.

"Maehara?"

He didn't stir.. well, with what I touched, I think its safe to say he became a she as well.. I looked down at my chest and found the lumps gone, I sighed in relief. I pulled away and took in the sight I saw.

Maehara.. was really a girl. My eyes wandered from those really long blonde locks scattered perfectly across the sheets. Then my gaze traveled to the chest area. Holy hell they were fucking enormous... I think it might be just a bit smaller than Yada's... then a slim waist met by wide hips. She was still asleep of course.

I poked her cheek gently, trying to wake her.

"Nnnn.. five more minutes.."

She groaned and just turned around, I still poked away but soon gave up, kissing her ear gently then whispering.

"Wake up or I'll leave."

Her eyes shot open quickly and she sat up, our foreheads colliding, both of us hissing in pain. At least we were BOTH fully awake.

"Hey Maehara.. you feel any weirdness?"

"Hm? Why so?"

I pointed to her body. She just looked down at her chest, turning slightly red.

"Ohhhh... so I'm a girl for today huh?"

"I suppose so.. weird how you take this like it's the most normal thing ever.."

Silence ensued and she pursed her lips as if about to say something important.

"Does that mean we can't bathe together today?"

"What the heck?!"

She giggled and just held my back, her strength still being with her female form. Then pushing me to lie down, then straddling my hips by sitting on them. She leaned down and kissed me, a bit wilder than yesterday.

"Nnn.. mmmn.. ah~"

She moaned lightly into the kiss, then broke it off before we both got too turned on.

"Good morning, Yuuma~"

She stood up and got off me then unbuttoning her polo, turned around from me.

"You use the bath first.. I'll wait here and contemplate what's going on with our lives..."

She laughed as she heard that, then went to the bathroom, taking one of my towels. I wonder how this day will go.

It wasn't long before she got out, the towel doing little to nothing to cover her figure. I covered my eyes. Maehara seemed to notice this and dropped the towel for me to see till her hips. Then held the bra we bought yesterday.

"Mind helping me?"

"Uh, oh yeah! W-wait.."

I tore my gaze away from her chest and went behind her, wrapping the bra around her chest and clasping it in place. At least that's what the ladies in the department store taught me.. the bra seemed a bit small though. Maybe because hers are bigger.