Agreement

A/N: Here it is my dearies! I hate to leave it like this, so I made the part that (mostly me) most people like: Lemons. Anyways, tell me what you think and enjoy reading!

-Kenji

-------------------

Maehara's POV

I opened my eyes to another day... only for a pair of golden orbs staring back at me. I freaked out a bit but then again realized it was just Yuuma. I looked at myself, seeing I'm back to my normal body. Which means... I claim him as mine today.

I laughed lightly and observed him, he was so close to me. He must have been pretty tempted to kiss me as I slept. I gave him what he wanted and pulled his head down for our lips to lock together.

"Mmmp!"

He yelped in surprise, but melted back into the kiss, then held my shoulders as he leaned more to me, resting his body on top of mines, our tongues meeting and it intended to go hotter than that. I pulled away quickly, panting heavily, the same as him, he whimpered lightly from the loss.

"Don't leave me hanging like that Hiroto..."

"Alright alright~ you did agree to this and it is indeed a promise. Let's get ourselves washed first hm?"

I sat up and made him get off me for a bit before going into the bathroom, dragging him along. Seeing Yuuma blushing profusely was a really cute sight. And I admit, it's more than what my control could take. I just wanted to violate him here and now but I need to be patient in order to make this good for both of us.

Our clothes were quickly discarded, it was obvious he's doing his best not to stare but I took his chin and made our chests press together, pinning him to the wall.

"W-we're gonna do it here??"

"Yep. Why? Any better ideas to try Yuuma? We can try the living room or the kitchen or the hallways, anything you're up for~"

I teased back and licked by his ear, whispering more things to him, seeing his face turn crimson red. I wanted him so badly, but as they say... the longer the wait, the better. I turned on the shower above the both of us, drenching us pretty quick, he tried to focus on washing himself with the soap but my touches all over his body was constantly distracting him.

"Quit it... I-I'm trying to get a decent bath here!"

"Ohhh Yuuma, you know from the beginning nothing will be decent the moment we went here. Don't play innocent."

I filled up the tub with water, then placing some bath salts in it, watching it quickly turn bubbly. I submerged myself in the bubbly mess and motioned for him to come in as well. He followed and sat in front of me, leaning his back against my chest, letting out a sigh of relief. I hugged him closely and kissed his cheek, he turned his head a bit for his lips to meet mine. I gladly accepted and the kiss got wilder than earlier, I was lightly sucking on his tongue, then rolling our tongues around, he was moaning under this simple act. My hands started to play along, tracing by his chest.

Yuuma's moans were hot and needy. I know what he wanted.. no.. he needed me badly. I needed him as well. I took it up a notch and pinched his left nipple playfully, my other hand tracing between his legs. He squeaked a surprised tone but it quieted down to a few groans along with my name. My other hand was already stroking him under the water as I kissed him fiercely, his eyes closed themselves and its obvious his thoughts were hazy. I pulled the kiss away and made him stand up, leading him out the tub, then pushing him to the tiled floor, more water from the shower pouring over us.

"Hah.. hah... enough already... please get to it.."

"Hm~? Get to what exactly, Yuuma?"

"Y-you know what!"

"I don't. I want you to say it."

"Nnnng.. I... I.. ahh.. want you to.. fuck me.."

"Good boy."

I grinned and made him suck on three of my fingers, he obliged and covered each and every one in his saliva. I pulled them out once I felt it was ready, then slowly traced them to his entrance.

"Bear with it."

I whispered in his ear and licked parts of his neck, drawing his attention there while slightly pushing my finger in. He whimpered and shivered a bit as he felt it pushing inside, then another finger, stretching him a bit more. Of course, these fingers are nothing compared to what I'll be pushing in him later (not that I'm being cocky, pun not intended) but at least it'll stretch him a bit more. He had a hard time adjusting to three fingers, so I didn't move them first, but as he loosened up. I started to poke around inside him, searching around for those bundles of nerves in him.

"A-ahhhh! Hiroto!"

There it is. I pulled my fingers out quickly and aligned my hips with his. He bit his lip and looked up at me, a bit of fear evident in his eyes. I smiled and cupped his cheek and leaned our foreheads together.

"I'll be gentle on you.."

"Please do... ah.. ahhhh..."

He gasped as I was already pushing my length in him, he closed his eyes tightly, a few tears at the sides, I reassured him the pain will go away. His hands found their way to my back, lightly scratching at my skin. I was already all the way in him. I was just waiting for him to adjust.

"Does it still hurt, Yuuma?"

"N.. no.. nnng...! I'm.. fine... you can move now please..."

With that approval, I pulled out a bit then slammed my hips back to his, a moan slipping past his lips. It was slow at first, but it gained speed with each time our hips met. His moans increasing in volume, my name being called out more than all the times in the school year. I can feel his nails burying into my back a bit, but I didn't mind.

I just grabbed his length and began to stroke it roughly in time with the movements from my hips. He screamed louder and louder. Both of us can feel the knot in our stomachs starting to build.

"H-hiro..to! I'm.. about to.. f-finish.. ahhhn!"

"So am I.. Let's finish together Yuuma..."

"Y-yes! There! Nng! Right.. there! A-ah!"

We both came at the same time, him splattering his seed all over our chests, mine going deep inside him, sending a burning hot sensation all across his body. He twitched a bit but regained himself. We were both tired like hell. I pulled out and washed him again along with me. He was still trying to catch his breath. I carried him back to his bed after rinsing him, laying him down and putting a blanket over the both of us. We'll both probably wake up by afternoon, not like we mind.

"Not bad for our first time hm~?"

He leaned his head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat to calm him.

"Yeah.. We'll definitely need a lot of rest though.. my hips are gonna kill me by later.."

"Not my fault you looked and sounded so lewd calling out my name you know-"

"Shut up!"