Chapter 24

Harry Styles

Its been two days since the night of my first time with Niall. And I think I have created a monster. The blonde is so insatiable always wanting sex. Its not that I am tired of it or him ,I am not stupid , its the opposite actually. The more he begs for me to fuck him the more sexy he gets and I can't control myself anymore with him. I feel like I am taking advantage of him but the menace does things like rubbing me while we are in the canteen with our friends , the thought flows out of the window.

Like right now we are in the bathroom for the fifth time in two days and Niall is peppering small kisses on the side of my neck . He definitely knows my weak spot. His legs are wrapped around my waist as I have placed him beside the sink. Its been five minutes since the bell rang and Niall is not ready to let go off me.

I am trying to pull but his hold on me is tight and I am not complaining , I definitely find dominant Niall sexy but I am afraid someone is going to walk in on us.

A loud moan leaves my mouth as Niall bites on my spot giving it kitten licks as I push him into me more. I can feel his hardness.

"C'mon Ni , someone is gonna come" I try to pull him away for the hundredth time. He pulls back kissing up my jaw and now he is in front of me .  He whispers  " Classes have already started so no one will come in"

I am about to argue but I stop as I hear voices and the lock juggles. Before Niall can utter a protest I swiftly carry him into one of the stalls locking the door . Niall ppushes me back to the wall. He leans forward as I hear voices talking in hush whispers .

"This is exciting isn't it Haz ?" I look at his eyes which are darkened the blue in them vanished replaced by black. My dick throbs at the beauty in front of me ,in my arms .I tightened my arms around him moving them under his plump bum and  pushing him into me . The thought of getting caught is exciting .

I never thought one day I will be in this position with the boy of my dreams . I never dared to even daaydrwam about this movement as I was so sure this would never happen. But now it is , it is happening . Niall is in my arms curling his fingers in my hair staring at me pleading with his eyes to do something.

I pull the rim of his shorts down and cup his cold cheeks making him gasp into my ear at thr sudden action.

"You have to keep quite baby of you want me to continue." He nods his head eagerly running his tongue on the  shell of  my ear making me push forward into him and in turn maing him bounce on me.

The air is getting hot as I plunge my finger into his tight as at the same time turning around pushing against the wall cupping his mouth because he is a screamer.

Niall starts to bounce on my fingers and I remove my hand stealing a kiss . A loud voice makes us freeze our eyes locked as we know who it is in the bathroom .

"Niall is nowhere to be seen ! I don't know Liam but something is not right with him ." We hear Louis voice through the door. I look back at Niall who is smirking at me as he leans forward biting my lower lip pulling at it before releasing it .

"And Harry is also not in the class " I roll my eyes at that .

We hear a clap before Louis' voice booms through the bathroom " I know what they are up to ! I bet they having sex !"

At that I push my second and third finger in making Niall scramble for purchase as his hands try to grip by shoulder and he bites my neck in an attempt to keep quite. I think Louis is smart than I thought . Andd if i know that guy I defintily know he will sarch the stalls thinkung we are going at it I just hope he doesnt do that.

And my prayers are answered " Louis I bet they are having sex but I didn't call you to discuss Niall and Harry .I am craving some Lilo time " I hear Louis whisper something before a door closing and I know they are out probably running home .

I turn my head and press my lips on Niall's as we both try to silent the laughter bubbling in us.

"More da-daddy" he whispers .

"Your wish is my command " with that I am plunging my fourth finger in him making him bite at my neck that makes me moan. It is like a viscous sensual cycle .

He bounces on my fingers faster than before making me thrust more. The only sounds coming is my occasional moans and Niall's back hitting the wall as he chants my name.

I feel him push my hands away as his breathing increases but I don't let him ,holding his hand on the wall behind. He is chanting murmuring in Irish as he struggles to get his hand away from mine . I know he is close as I look at his flush face , I pull his lower lip out from under his teeth by mine and leaves it to pop back .

His mouth follows mine signalling he needs me and I push my lips on him ,kissing him passion and lust coursing through my veins. His lips detach from mine as he murmurs his voice deep because of all rush "Harry harry .."

My hands moistens the one under him signalling his release and I push harder making him vibrated as he cries more. I remove my fingers and pop them in his mouth making him taste himself. He breathlessly pulls at my hand sucking on it. I can feel my briefs dampened because of my release . I lazily pull my fingers  gathering him in my hands as he steps on the floor.

I push his hair away kissing him once and twice my heart coming back to its normal speed . His harsh pants are echoed through the empty bathroom as he clutches on me over stimualized .

"C'mon .." I pull him and he gives me a questioning look .

I kiss him once more pulling slowly and whisper hotily making him smirk.

"I have something in my mind"

And we hurry out of the corridors to my car and driving off.