Chapter 4

AN: Gah! Damn! Damn! Damn! What am I doing?! Seriously?! *sigh* I wrote chapter 3 yesterday and now here I am with freaking chapter 4! DO I NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS….ON HOLD?!?!?! *sigh…again* I shouldn’t have written that chapter yesterday because now this story is in my head and I was reminded of how freaking ADORABLE Angel is…. =( and I has to write about him!!  -_-

Grrr…I guess I am going to try and take this story off of hold and continue to write it but if I start to fail at keeping my other stories going then I might have to put it back on hold…not sure…guess we shall see!  As long as I keep the chapters shorter than my others, I might have no problem writing this along with my 3 other stories….Really! How do people write 4 and 5 stories at the same time?!?! I NEED TO KNOW THE SECRET! lol

Jaydon’s POV

I couldn’t take my eyes from his deep brown ones and it made me feel as if I was drowning in them from the intensity. I felt the brush of his fingers as he wiped a tear from my face. How would he know that I go to that cliff every year for my brother? He can’t know that, can he? I mean, do I really believe that he is my guardian angel? Have I really had someone looking over me all this time?

I shook my head slightly causing his hand to fall to his side. He didn’t even notice as he kept staring at me with those eyes, so deeply that I had to turn my head slightly away before he saw how weak and scared I really was.

“I’d be crazy to believe you.” I mumbled, barely a whisper. Even saying that, I still couldn’t help but to want to believe him. I know I probably shouldn’t but I can’t stop my mind from all of the ‘what ifs’. “There’s no such thing as angels.” I said, louder this time, hoping to convince myself more than him.

I looked up in time to see pain cross through his eyes and I instantly felt bad. Who am I to tell someone that what they believe in is wrong? I’m a nobody who doesn’t believe in anything and here I am forcing my messed up thinking on some innocent boy.

“Angels are all around us.” He whispered. “Just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean there not there.” I nodded at him and resigned myself to keeping my mouth shut about my own opinions. It’s actually kind of nice, being around someone who believes in more than just what cruel and evil thing will happen next. So if he wants to believe then I will to, at least I will fake it for him….

“You’re right.” I smiled at him, laughing a little as his eyes widened and a grin spread across his face.

“You finally believe me!” He yelled out, grabbing a handful of my shirt in his hand and yanking me towards him. The next second I feel arms wrapped around me and I almost cry. I can’t even remember the last time someone had hugged me…

“Um, Angel...” I groaned when his arms tightened, causing a slight pain.

He quickly let go of me and I watched a blush come to his face, “Sorry, I just like touching you.” He said distractedly, his focus now going back to the broken bed. He sighed and I held in my smile. Obviously he really liked that bed. I actually thought it was really lumpy and every morning I would wake up with aches in my back.

“Don’t worry its better this way.” I told him seriously. He just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

I glanced towards the window to see that it was already very dark out and noticed that my body was starting to feel tired. I yawned, putting a hand over my mouth and jumped in alarm when Angel shot up to his feet.

“OH! You’re tired! Of course you are. You usually go to sleep when it is dark outside. Come on, I will take you to bed.” He tugged on my hand and pulled me to my feet before turning to the broken bed. I started to say something but he put his hand up and made a shushing noise. “Well, I guess I will go and get you another bed.” He decided with a nod of his head.