Déjà Vu - Part 1

Author's Note:-

I am sorry my dear Wattpad readers. I am updating the book after a long time. However, research takes time. I hope you all understand that. Don't worry! As always, the book will provide you with some amazing psychological stuff. Hope you will like it. Please don't forget to write your review about the book in the comments section below.

Déjà Vu

Wondering what this "Déjà Vu" is? It is one of the most amazing phenomenon of psychology. In fact, most of the people have experienced it. According to a report, 70% of the total world population has experienced déjà vu. However most of them feel that they are the only who has experienced it.

1) What is Déjà Vu?

Déjà Vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. It is strange, if you think deeply about it. There is a belief that Déjà Vu is a proof of the existence of either parallel universe or time travel. Psychologists believe that it is also possible that human brain tries to intern a similar situation of the past to the present one. But the phenomenon of Déjà Vu is yet a mystery.

2) An Indian Belief

Time is relative! No doubts. An ancient text from India explains the relativity of time. It says that time flows in a circular orbit in the universes. We have been a part of those universes. Also, we have lived the same life what we are living here. Déjà Vu is an outcome of this. Almighty has given us a chance to correct the mistakes we did in our past life. Therefore, the people we meet in our life has a meaning. We meet the same people again and again.

3) My Belief:-

It is really strange! Don't you think? We are living the same life. But if we believe that it is true then some things perfectly fits in it. The first one of them is First sight love. People fall in love at the first sight because they have already lived an entire life with that person. Sometimes, a person who was a stranger a few days back becomes one of our best friends. So is it that this theory is true? We will discuss the remaining part in the next chapter. Comment your thoughts on Déjà Vu in the comments section below.