I

"I love you."

If he told me that a year ago, I would have jumped for joy, felt butterflies in my stomach, and would tell him that I love him too. But unfortunately he didn't.

He was cruel, vicious, and mean to me. Everything I did for him was all taken for granted.

However, I was glad I learned how to fall in love because that is exactly how I learned how to fall out of love.

Ironic isn't it.

I gave him my cold shoulders and acted as though I was busy with my cellphone.

"Didn't you hear me? I said I love you." He repeated but I couldn't care less. Why don't he just leave me alone?

"Look, Draco. I've had enough of you. Was hurting me not enough? Do you want to fucking kill me?" I shouted. I already learned my lesson and I am not gonna let this happen again; I'm not gonna let us happen.

"Please. I've changed already." He pleaded with those beautiful grey orbs he had. I remember how I fell for those. Not again, playboy.

"We don't change. We just grow up." I simply said and left him at that cafe.

I was happily minding my own bussiness that morning at my favorite cafe when he decided to bother me with his apologies and fake love. I don't need it to be happy. I don't need him to be happy.

After walking out, I went directly at my store. I was a mess when I left the wizarding world a year ago but I became alright after opening my very own bookstore. It is the only thing that my life depends right now so I treasure it so much.

After a few turns, my stomach started to rumble and then I realized, I hadn't eaten my breakfast because that stupid cockroach came just before I took my first bite of my favorite pancakes.

So instead of going directly to my bookstore, I took a left turn towards another cafe I'm fond of and ordered a sandwich and coffee.

I know people wondered why the greatest witch of my generation suddenly disappeared. I, myself also wondered why because that time when he rejected me like dirt in public I did the most stupid thing that the most stupid person in the world would do. I loved him.

Yes, loved. Past tense. They say that the past is important because it is the reason as to what we are now but I firmly believe that past is past. If you keep living on the past, you will never move forward. You will just fool yourself with a fake reality because the real reality is that what do you in the present is the most important thing so you should not waste it by thinking about the past.

I opened my store past noon already and it was nearly time for the children to come.

It's my job everyday after lunch that I welcome the charming children of the nearby orphanage, St. Mary's Orphanage, to have a book reading in my store. It's my job now to help people who are in need of help. I don't want them to feel what I felt.

"Miss Granger." A sweet girl named Keren approached me. She has a long dark brown hair with hazel eyes. However, as she walked nearer to me, I realized that she was crying.

"What's the matter?" I asked her. She cried a little harder and I hugged her.

"Hey, What's the matter?"

She looked around and pointed at a young boy with a platinum blond hair just like someone I know. However, he has this amazing green eyes that's gonna make girls fall at his feet.

"He told I'm weird because a daisy grew in my hand." She sobbed.

I was astonished.

"I didn't know how I did it, Miss Granger and now he's gonna be bullying me."

Yup, she's definitely a witch. I told myself that. Who knew a little witch was hidden among the muggles? She's so cute I believe she's gonna be a head turner when she goes to Hogwarts.

"Don't worry. It's normal for you to do that. And besides, he probably has a little crush on you that's why he bullies you." I stated.

What I said was true except for the last part. Boys don't bully girls because they have a crush on them! It's like saying man rejects a woman because he loves her.

I know that based on experience.

People didn't call me a mudblood because they love me, they called me a mudblood because they despise me. It's as simple as that.

***
Author's Note

How the first chapter? I just revealed a little about the real story so just be patient. And please vote AND comment. I would really appreciate your comments. I don't care if it's good or bad as long as you comment. I would really understand if you don't like the first chapter and it will be an inspiration to write a better chapter. JUST PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK, THANKS.

Also, the child, Keren is not a Harry Potter character but that's me.. Hahaha I made myself into a new character!