The Confession

"You want me?" He moaned.

Sex dreams were old hat for Kash.

Billy's nocturnal reveries often transferred through their warped bond, projecting a grainy film of plush breasts and divine hips in the D'Jinn's waking mind.

At first Kash was fascinated by the psychological side effects of their unhealthy connection, but after the first decade his fantasies grew trite.

Billy had no imagination. The seductresses in his dreams were often so inflated and unrealistic they looked like aliens masquerading as human women.

Kash could usually brush off the impulses as easily as they brushed their hair and turnover back to unconcerned sleep but...

But that night was... different.

Very different.

The lower half of their body hadn't seriously stirred in.... Well, ever.

Constant punishment and fight-or-flight stress didn't exactly inspire flowering desire.

Oh no.

Confused, the D'Jinn tried to quell the feeling, glaring at the ceiling. Their body wasn't having it though, heat flaring from their belly button and lower. They felt feverish. The cold air hit their skin and misted.

"Yeah... you like that, baby?" A voice longingly whispered in their ear.

Quit it!

Kash considered letting their hand drift down between their thighs so they could get some peace but doggedly raised their fists above their head instead.

The handsome vision sank down to his knees, leaving a warpath of blazing kisses in his wake.

Haven't I suffered enough?

Kash agonized, wondering why their latent sexuality decided now was a good time to make a guest appearance.

What would he think if he knew he was playing out in my vivid fantasies?

Kash wasn't even entirely sure who the man in the dream was.

Oh, get real, you know who it is.

"I'll be good." He moaned in their ear. "I'll be so good to you. I promise, Kash." Two fingers trailed the crest of their inner thigh. "Just let me in. Relax and let me in."

Wet. Slick. Heat.

Dangerous.

Real dangerous.

Bites followed behind his hands. "I bet you taste like ice cream."

Noooooooooo!

Kash rolled onto their stomach and stuffed their face in the pillow. But the soft friction only made things worse. Without any other sensory cues the only thing they could focus on was the dream.

"Please. Please? I'll make it good."

I'm sick.

Their lower half didn't stop throbbing until morning and it was only by sheer force of will they didn't act on it.

"So, so good, Kash."

I'm sick.

"Kaaaaaaash....."

And I ain't getting better.

.:.:.:.

"I don't know what's wrong, he said I was was healthy as could be. Prime physical condition, he said."