Meeting the Host Club by Acciden

Asami is walking down the hallway looking for a music room to practice. She comes across music room 3. Little did she know it was abandoned and what lies inside. Because she didn't know she walked in. A bright light shined in her face causing her to lose her sight for a few seconds. Once it was gone she saw them, 7 handsome guys greeting her. One boy with shinny, blonde, hair, he seemed to be the leader of some sort considering he was standing in the middle. There was also two other red-headed boys, obviously twins that looked sort of fermileirer . There was a child and a really tall boy with what looked like no emotions what so ever. There was one wearing glasses and holding a black notebook. The last one was short but you could tell their age. She didn't really know if she was a boy or a girl. Suddenly the blonde guy came right up in her business, pulling up her chin, forcing her to look him in his blue-purple eyes.

Blonde : hello there my princess, looking for someone.
Asami : no... Actually I was looking for a music room. (She pushes his hand off of her chin and steps back so all of them can see her.)
Blonde : oh... Well what is your name, my princess?
Twins : Asami....
Asami : Hikaru.... Koaru?
Blonde : do you know them?
Asami : NO!!!!! (runs away)
Blonde : Hikaru.... Karu...
Hikaru : whaaaaaat...
Koaru : gotta go to class bye (run away)
Blonde : it's lunch time, get back here you shady twins!!

Asami was eating her lunch alone, thinking about what had just happened. She found them, not that she wanted to. Suddenly, Hikaru and Koaru swiftly sit down next to her.

Koaru and Hikaru : (worried) what are you doing here
Asami : well, we moved back here. Though I can tell you obviously didn't want me to come back.
Hikaru : No! Its not that, it's just... a surprise.

Just then the creepy blonde guy came and sat across from us.

Blonde : so, what are you hiding, you shady twins? Did she... Date one of you..?
Asami and Koaru : NOOOOOO!!!
Hikaru : yes.
Asami and Koaru give Hikaru the death stare