Trying to hold back the tears

The moment Asami is out of the room Mori and Kyoya release the demons the twins have become. Now the twins are chasing around Tamaki yelling things like "look what you did!", "you're a monster!", and "why were you getting so up close a personal with my Asami!!" And Tamaki yelling "help me" and "I'm sorry"

Kyoya : gentlemen, please, let's be civilized human beings.
Koaru: DID YOU SEE THE MOVES HE WAS PLANTING ON ASAMI!!!!!!
Hikaru : DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE MADE HER CRY!!!! HE SAYS HE WANTS TO MAKE EVERY GIRL HAPPY BUT JUST MADE HER CRY!!!
Tamaki : it wasn't like that I didn't mean to!
Koaru: ya because not meaning to makes it so much better (sarcastically)
Tamaki : what are we still doing here we should be going after her
Kyoya : no need I did plenty of research on Asami-chan.
Tamaki, Koaru, and Hikaru : sooo... What did you find?
Kyoya : it turns out her whole life she has always been alone. Her mother and father were constantly working, trying to make enough money to support the family. As her mother tried to spend time with her lonesome daughter their events were always canceled. They never actually spent time together which is probably the cause of her not being the feminine girl. She always had people wanting to be her friend, but we're always brushed off by her. She somehow managed to become rich without coming from a rich family and did it all by herself... Alone. It seems she had never had anyone to depend on or trust. That was until a few years ago when she had a crush and a certain someone and him on her (hints at Koaru). Though they never talked they both felt a connection. Until finally she gathered the nerve to ask him to play. As the mischievous twins they were she had to play the which one is Hikaru game. Somehow she got it right and they excepted. That day they went around pranking people, real mature. The whole time Koaru knew he loved her and convinced Hikaru to leave for long enough to ask Asami out and she said yes. They had a fun health relationship including Hikaru. Up until the day before she had to move. That day Hikaru wouldn't leave them alone for one minute and Asami got so aggravated she punched Hikaru right in the gut. Koaru didn't like that too much and broke up with her on the spot.
Koaru : ya know you could have just asked me to talk about our relationship you know
Kyoya : we could have but you would have gotten all sentimental.
Koaru : would not I'm over her
Hikaru : over her or not you loved her at the time and would have cried or something
Koaru : why do you think that
Hikaru : because you cried for over a week after she moved and totally regretted how you treated each other befor she left. You even begged dad you fly you to where she moved a apologize.
Koaru : but..
Hikaru : you did it but she still didn't want to have a long distance relationship.
Koaru : but that was then this is now and besides, this isn't about me and her I'm over it.
Tamaki : oh, so you wouldn't mind if I take her for myself...
Koaru : WHAT ARE YOU SAYING WHY WOULD SHE GO OUT WITH YOU SHE DESPISES YOU!!!!!
Tamaki : ahh... Defensive of her I see
Koaru : we are just friends just ask her

Suddenly they herd a big crash of lightning and the continuous splat of rain on the ground and roof. They all rush to the window to see what is happening. Asami is running through the rain probably going home. Koaru yells her name and rushes down to her.

Koaru : Asami! What are you doing outside in weather like those?
Asami : (just keeps walking)
Koaru : they all know the truth
Asami : (stands still)
Koaru : we can't lie for much longer!
Asami : .....
Koaru : look at me! (spins her into his arms) I'm worried about you...
Asami : I... Have to go!!! You don't understand!!!
Koaru : then make me understand... (Gets closer) I know you trust me....
Asami : I got a call from my dad...... Earlier today..... He told me...... My mom...........died (bursts into tears)
Koaru : (holds her tight to his chest comforting her and crying with her) I'm.... Sorry.... Is... Your dad still... Sick....
Asami : (nods head)
Koaru : forgive me for the reminder