•Uno•

//Lance P.O.V//

The clock reads 10:00 am.

Dammit I'm late, Allura is going to kick my ass.

I look over to my left and see my baby. I shake Keith gently to wake him up.

"Sorry babe, I over slept. We have to get up now."

I feel really bad because he was sleeping so peacefully.

"Ugh," Keith grumbles, "It's been 2 years of this Voltron crap, and I'm still getting up late."

I say nothing, only lift him up and hug his bare chest. It's so smooth, I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

"Love ya.." I say into his abs. He's so muscular.

This morning has started just great.
---------

"Why the fuck are you so late!" Allura yells as we walk through the automatic doors to the main area in the castle. "We've been waiting a half an hour for you guys. And why do you guys always arrive together? Fuck away from each other!"

I'm pretty hurt with her words, but I don't blame her. Nobody besides Keith knows we are gay.

"Hey Shiro!" I say, completely ignoring Allura, "How's it going?"

"Good. All the lions are in shape and are reacting well to the tests. You know, ever since Zarcon was defeated.."

Blah. Blah. Blah. Yes I know! I've heard all this crap so many times. Once Zarcon was defeated we have just been a sad team of middle aged men (except Pidge, like wtf she's a girl!) who are locked inside a  magical tower trying to find meaning in life.

I tune back into reality, and find myself being stared at by the whole team. Gosh, what did I do now?

"So," Allura says coldly, giving me a glance of pure hatred, "Time for morning activities. Keith, off to the training arena. Hunk, breakfast, and Pidge, one of the computers are down. You on it?"

Pidge nods and turns to head off to the control area, along with Hunk and Keith.

Allura kisses Shiro's head and whispers something to him. He walks off towards the front of the castle. The lovebirds. Shiro and Allura have just started dating. In my opinion they make a horrible match. I mean have you seen..

"LANCE!" My shipping day dream ends aruptly when I hear Allura's voice booming at me. "DID YOU HEAR ME! I SAID GET THE FUCK TO THE LOUNGE! YOUR ON CLEANING DUTY!"

Dammit cleaning duty. And Keith isn't even going to be there for company. :(

//Keith P.O.V//

I've been through this training arena so many times. Gosh, it gets so old. I pick up a wet rag to wipe the sweat of my face, and retract my blade.

I though being a Paladin would be an adventure. Apparently not. It's just the same thing everyday.

Everyday I listen to Allura's orders. Everyday she sends me off to train. Everyday I'm without Lance.

Except at home that is.

I look over towards the exit, then to the training bot. I walk towards the door. I'm done. I'm going to see Lance, and nobody can tell me otherwise.

"Keith?"   
Except maybe Shiro.

"Hey, Shiro.." I say nervously, while fiddling with my hair.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to be training! On Allura's orders!"

Ugh Allura.

"Ya.." I tell him, trying to make up a believable lie to see Lance, "Just going to get a snack. Yeah, that's all!" I feel like blushing.

"Ok. Be back soon." Shiro tells me.

I walk towards the kitchen door, then bolt towards the lounge when he isn't looking.

I open the door. Lance is bending under the table, cleaning, while mumbling some curses.

"Hey Lance." I say casually.

Lance jumps and bumps his head on the table bottom. He's so cute when he's clumsy.

"Oh, hey Keith!" Lance says as he gets up and rubs his head. I just realized he is wearing a really cute maid apron.

I take his hand and sit him down.
"So this is what she gave you today!" I chuckle. "At least the outfit suits you."

Lance gives me a playful slap on the face. "Shut up!" He laughs.

See, moments like these will never disappear.

"Oh I actually agree with Allura on this one. Maybe I should ask her to give you cleaning duty everyday!"

Lance pushes me down on the opposite side of the couch and climbs on top of me.
"I don't think so mister!" He says.

"Oh really," I say, "eat this!" I stuff my jacket sleeve in his mouth.

"Hey!" He yells, "no fair! My turn!"

He grabs my hoodie, pulls me towards him, and presses his lips against mine.

It starts out small but turns violent moments later. My tongue explores his mouth, and his explores mine. His lips against mine are my favorite feeling.

I sit him up and rub his back. My mouth moves down his neck, to his shoulder. All in the middle of this, I am unaware of Shiro watching us. Ugh, that perv.

"Lance calm down!" I say as he unloops my belt. "We're not at home!" I remind him.

Lance stops, as if the realization hits him. He looks over my shoulder and his eyes widen.

"God Dammit Shiro!" He yells.

I look over my shoulder and see the black and white suit of Shiro dart out of the doorway and down the hallway.

I push Lance off me and get up. I run out of the doorway and into the hallway.

"Get back here now Shiro!" I yell. I feel like I could explode with fury.
He just looks over his shoulder at me and smirks.

It's no use. I slow down, and then stop, panting. He is such a pervert! Why did he spy on us? Ugh! Shiro will pay.

-----
Thanks for reading my first chapter of my first ever book! Hope your enjoying! Remember to leave that vote!
-----