•Cinco•

FIRST OF ALL: Thanks for all the support! I mean, 3K views? Wow. And I'm a noob. K imma update the story from now on.

//LANCE P.O.V//
That night was, interesting?

Is that the word I should use?

Interesting...?

Anyhow, let's just say it didn't end well. Shiro. Saw. Again.

Keith is panicking in the training arena. Ima leave him to it.

I mean, trust me, I'm pissed too, but this gives me a perfect chance to get Shiro back.

The clock reads 1:30 pm.

I'm ready.

The only problem is, where are they meeting.

I walk past my door like a space ninja with lasers that go 'zap' 'zap'.

Jk

I sneak down the hallway like a space ninja with lasers that go 'zap' 'zap'

Ok, now, where is that space daddy.

First place I'm gonna check is.. the kitchen! Why would they be there? Because who wouldn't duh.

While making my way to the kitchen, I feel a cold hand on my shoulder.

Afraid to turn around, I plant my feet, hoping it isn't Allura.

The hand yanks me around. Instead of her face, I see, Shiro's?

"SHIRO!" I yell as I fling my hand towards his throat.

He catches it mid swipe.

With a shy grin, he says "Hey um, Lance, you haven't seen Ke- I mean Allura around have you?

My face turns a dark red. I mutter some words out of my mind to him.

"Who. The. Hell. Do. You. Think. You. Are."

"Shiro? Space Daddy?"

That's it.

I charge at Shiro's feet, causing him to fall over.

I land on top of him, and while trying to tie him up with some hand zip tie I had earlier, I take out the camera.

Pointing it in his face, I press the button.

Beep!

The walls around me immediately display Shiro's image.

"Wha- what are you doing?" He stutters trying to break free.

"What am I doing?", I say "I'm getting my revenge daddy."

//KEITH P.O.V//

I'm never doing what I did with Lance last night ever again. Not after what happened with Shiro.

He has ruined everything. My relationship. My life!

Yeah, so what, Shiro and I had a small tiny relationship when it was just me and him. Before the abduction.

But thats over, I've moved on.

Clearly the perv hasn't.

All of a sudden, I hear a loud BEEP! And the training arena walls change into an image. Of Shiro's face?

Wiping away my angry tears, I stare at the image.

What is going on? Is that Lance speaking? And why is Shiro tied up?

"Listen Shiro.", Lance says, "I'm fed up with your perverted ways and I'm here to put a stop to it. Now, if you don't struggle nothing bad will happen. Just answer my questions."

What the hell is he doing?

"I- what- I'm- sorry?!" Shiro pleads.

"To late daddy", sneers Lance. "First question, what were you and Allura planing to do today at 2pm sharp?"

"What do you mean? I was going to grab lunch, she never mentioned anything!"

"Hmm.. Pretty suspicious if I do say so myself." Lance tells him.

"I- swear!"

"Fine, next question. Do you love Allura? Or do you have it out for someone else?"

"I, love Allura, But-"

"But WHAT."

Before Shiro can answer the training doors open. It's Allura.

"Shiro! Babe! Where are you! I'll get you away from that psychopath!"

Allura glances at me, but doesn't seem to care about my presence.

"Babe??"

"Allura-" I try to say, but she cuts me off.

"SHUT UP GALRA!"

Feisty.

Back to the projection, Lance has managed to take out Shiro's phone and force him to give him the password.

"And here," he says "is the daddy's little secret revealed."

Showing us his phone, I can see there are very bad edited photos of me and Shiro holding hands, all the way to making out.

Gross.

Well, yeah I may still have feelings for the guy, but at least my editing skills aren't as horrible as his!

"So.." Lance says as he forces the phone pictures at Shiro's face,"You have a thing for my Man! I mean, my manfriend."

Stuttering, Shiro makes out an answer, "I do. Keith, I've never stopped loving you. And I want to be with you."

I'm in shock. He, still loves me? Really?

My attention is adverted to Allura, who is now kneeling on the ground, fist clenched and hot tears rolling down her face.

Turning back at me she says, "What Galra! Can't get enough of my misery, well here is more heartbreak from my life. My little secret. At 2pm, I was going to take Shiro down to the field. I was going to." She gulps, "Propose." It seems as if only a whisper, but it is clean and crisp.

Wiping tears away she says, "But I guess things change.." She gets up and runs out the door.

I. Can't interpret anything. How. Why.

Things don't really add up.

My head feels dizzy and the room starts to spin.

Shiro's projection turns fuzzy, then fades into darkness.

End of chapter....