Emily-Mae Dixon

_+-Emily-Mae's Point of View-+_

Hi, my name is Emily-Mae Dixon and I am here to tell you my story of how I have, Eternal Youth.

It all started when I was born on the 5th of November 2000, aka The day the world became awesome. I was born a brunette, I never really liked the look of the colour, it just looked, well.. ugly I guess. So many people said it was beautiful, but I just didn't believe them, at the age of twelve I googled the official name of my hair colour. well this is exactly what I put in the search bar; "Muddy, gross, brown, blonde hair colour", it came up with Dirty Blonde. At the time I was like, "Now I understand why my hair is so ugly! It has the word dirty in it!" but now I realise, my hair colour was beautiful and if I didn't dye my hair pastel pink, I would have regretted dying it any other colour. Moving swiftly on, I have bright purple eyes, I know its weird but wanna know why? I was born into a family of Eternal Youth. My mum was twenty two when she had me, I know pretty young, that's when her eternal youth came into play. Her mum had it and never told anyone, every birthday she had.. She wasn't actually aging, she was just saying that so her secret didn't slip out. By the time she died she was 22 but if you want to know the age she said she was, 45. Eternal youth runs in my family, my mum's, dad's grandmother had it and she got it from her mum. It's actually a very sad story of how her mum had it, my great grandmother's mother was called Cynthia-Rose. She went to the doctors because she felt like she wasn't aging, after around twelve tests on almost every limb on her body they finally found out what was wrong with her. As long as she had people who loved her, she wouldn't age, we call it eternal youth or its proper name, Eteryouthitis. It is a very rare condition only 0.001 chance of people are born with it, it's even rarer if no one in your family can pass it to you. I guess Cynthia was one of those people. After five months of living with it, scientists took her away for examinations, she couldn't put up with it. Two difficult months later, she committed suicide. If I was her, I would probably do the same. You have to hit a certain age to stop aging, that age is 16 and if you're lucky 22, well guess what?! I'M 16 I'm one of those people that got it when they were 16 YAY. I can't decide whether it's a good thing or not to be honest, I guess it's fine, but I still have to wait a year until I can drive but I can wait for that... Luckily I have an ID so I should be fine while doing the test. Okay, back to my appearance, my skin tone.. You could it's average, not too pale, not too tanned, just right. Wow this is turning in Goldilocks and The Three Bears. My clothing isn't anything special, well to me, I need to be loved by at least one person to stay alive. Eternal youth isn't a thing where if you aren't loved you age, if you aren't loved, you die. The reason why it's only one person you need to be loved by is because you need to be loved strongly, stronger than Captain America's shield, it can be more than one person that loves you. All you need is to make sure you know at least one person loves you over everyone else. Example my parents, yeah my mum is only 22 and she has been for the last 16 years but that doesn't mean she doesn't love me. Anyway back to my clothing. If I'm chilling in the house I usually just shove on some leggings and a t-shirt with no shoes but if I'm at school, yes I'm In 6th form, I'm wearing galaxy leggings underneath some denim shorts with a cute crop top and a pair of converse, usually red but my shoe closet is a different story for a different time. If it is a special occasion I would wear a tight dress with heels and if not that, a more formal crop top and a short skirt with converse, once again my shoe closet is a different story for a different time.

Hope you liked the first chappie! I came up with this while watching Finding Nemo so don't judge xD. Oh and if you want to create a character for this book follow these rules:

.Tell me their full name!

.Tell me about them!

.Tell me how they know Emily-Mae

.When do they come into the story?

Love You Ma Potatoes

Byyeeeee

-Hannah