Kidnapped?

_-+Emily's Point of View+-_

Well, it's pretty obvious that I'm tied up in the back of a van. This is the end of me. Well great, great grandma Cynthia! Here I come! I tried to move but I was stopped by chains holding me back, who is this guy... I should of kept my eye on Jenna, this is all my fault... "Emily?..." A familiar voice whispered to me "Jenna?!" I said with joy in my voice "Are you chained up in the back of a van as well?" She asked "Yup." I replied "At least we're together," Jenna pointed out, how can she be so happy? Even when we're chained to a bar in the back of a pitch black van. "Hey shut up back there!" A familiar voice said. I swear I've heard that voice before when Jenna was forcing me to watch vloggers on YouTube. "Hey Jenna, I swear I've heard that voice before..." I whispered "Same. It sounds like J-" She was stopped by the sound of the van stopping and the pain of us being dragged across the van but it hurts because we're chained to a freaking bar! "I'll be back soon, sit tight ladies" He left then me and Jenna started screaming as loud as our lungs would go. "As I was saying... It sounds like... Joe Sugg?" Jenna continued "You're right Jenna! It's Joe Sugg!" I said joyfully. Jenna managed to get out of the chains and then she helped me, the van door opened and we couldn't believe who it was.....