the meeting

POV ban

  I was walking around town with the captain because we heard that an old friend was seen in this very town. The only problem is that this is vampire territory and they don't like it when someone comes onto there hunting ground but I think it's worth the risk and so does the captain.

POV unknown

I was walking around this small town looking for my next meal. My eyes where blood red and anyone I ran into was as good as dead. Thankfully it was my lucky day and I saw someone. "Perfect" I muttered to myself as I saw the small boy walk into an alley. His hair was strange but I didn't care.

    I followed the boy into the alley and pinned him to the alley wall. My fangs slightly peeking out but my long dark rich black hair was covering my face. The boy yelped in surprise. "Now behave will you." I ordered him in a way but he didn't seem scared. For whatever reason he snapped his fingers and said "look behind you." So I did and I found millions of daggers floating behind me all aimed at my back.

     I was about ready to go and kill him anyways but then I heard someone say "Raven?" I froze knowing who that voiced belonged to. "King what's going on?" The same voice asked. This King person got rid of the Daggers and I released him. When I turned I saw someone I haven't seen in years.

POV ban

I arrive to where captain was and I was surprised when I was Raven there. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say or what to do. After all she was supposed to be dead. The first thing I noticed when she turned around her blood red eyes. 'shit' was my first thought. "Cap" I said and he saw it to and nodded giving me permission to get her out of here. "Raven let's go" I said and grabbed her and walk her away from king and the captain.

Hey guys this is just a peek at the story so don't worry there will be more. Promise. I can't promise regerlly updates but I will try.