The boring boar hat

POV: Unknown

       "Sir. She has made contact." As I heard those words all I could do was smirk. My plan was going down perfectly. I will finally be able to get my revenge on the sins after years of what they did to my sister. She may have forgiven them but I never will.

POV: Raven

       It has been a few days since I was once again welcomed into the sins home. They won't let me be alone with Elizabeth for some strange reason that I don't understand. Right now everyone is trying to figure out what to do next with me and in their little adventure that they are having.

        Man I wish they would let me in on what in the world is going on. I haven't been able to really leave unless I'm going out with Ban for our little sessions that we have every few day or so. Me being me I couldn't wait any longer for the life of me and I snuck out and went into the near by town.

    I can be very stupid sometimes. As soon as I stepped into the town the first thing I noticed was the smell of blood and a lot of it. My eyes turned quickly red as I bit my lip and looked around. I walked around to try and find the source of the smell but more like the sources.

POV:Ban

       How could I be so stupid. You can't let yet out of your sight for even a second. If she finds that town she'll go berserk and fall victim of her cravings. "Captain!! I can't find her!" I yelled making sure everyone could hear me. Looks like the hunt is on for Raven.

Sorry it has been so long since I updated I'm having a bit of writers block but now I think I have a pretty good idea of where I want to take this for now. I hope you enjoy. Vote comment I'm open to hear what you guess think and want.