New Life

You, Sunnie and Eunwoo were a family of three after your parents had died in a car crash. Eunwoo is a kingka and promised to protect you when you come to his school to study. You and Sunnie, having your school fees paid by the government, are the new transferees at the school.

You: Ah, little dongsaeng! We are here at our new school!

Sunnie: Thank god we are in our nerd disguises!

Your both walk to the door until a bucket of cold water is poured on top of you.

???: Oops sorry! We do that to people who don't know!

???: What did you do to my sisters!

???: Eunwoo! I'm so sorry!

You&Sunnnie: E-E-Eunwoo!

You guys both hugged Eunwoo even though your soaking wet.

???: How dare you hug one of the kingkas in the school, aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Sunnie: Aren't you ashamed that you just made your kinka angry by pouring cold water all over his little sisters?

???: What the...

Eunwoo: That's enough! Come on sis, lets get you changed into the proper uniform.

???: I'm not done with you nerds!

Eunwoo: Bora, if you touch them again, I will make sure to break your relationship with MoonBin!

Bora: Not my Binnie!

Eunwoo left Bora crying and you and Sunnie were chasing after him.

You: Oppa, you said you durn't hurt others!

Eunwoo: Im sorry Yuuki, I didn't mean to, you know I'm very protective over you guys. Come on let's get you changed into the school uniform and you guys can meet the rest of Astro!

Sunnie: YES YES YES!

You guys get your uniform and get changed. You guys put your fake braces and glasses on.

Eunwoo: Aigoo! My sisters look so different! Nerd Style!

You: EUNWOO!

Eunwoo: Let's go meet my friends!

Eunwoo led you to a music room. You both entered and all eyes were on you.

???: Eunwoo, I thought I said no strangers.

You were so mad at him.

You: EXCUSE ME! BUT ME AND SUNNIE ARE NOT STRANGERS! WE ARE EUNWOO'S LITTLE SISTER!

???: Your sister has a temper. By the name is Jin Jin, the person next to me is MJ.

You were looking at a boy who was just staring back at you. 

You: Uh hey, excuse me, your staring at me. What's your name?

???: My name is Rocky. You are really cute.

You: T-Thanks!

Eunwoo: Woah Rocky, your the first one to make my sister blush.

???: I'm Yoon Sanha!

You: Your cute too!

???: Nerds are just lame.

You were so pissed off now. You went straight up to him.

You: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING SO RUDE!

???: Eunwoo's best mate.

You: So your Moonbinnie!