China

You boarded the flight with your best friends from China, Lay (Zhang Yixing), Sunnie and Luhan. On the plane you fell asleep.

------

In Korea ~~~

Eunwoo: So my sister is going to China, and next week we are going too!

Moonbin: Another comeback yay yippee.

Sanha: I'm finished cooking!

Rocky: You seem so down Moonbin. What happened?

Moonbin: What happened? It was you was what happened!

Rocky: Look, I confessed to Bora but she didn't accept me! She told me she was going to break up with you for another guy!

MJ: He's telling the truth, I recorded the whole conversation.

Recording ~~~

Bora: I can't accept you Rocky I'm so sorry.

Rocky: Aish! It's okay, I can find another girl that would be good for me.

Bora: I'm breaking up with Moonbin...

Rocky: You want to break up with my best mate? What's wrong with you!

Bora: Isn't he cheating on me?

Rocky: No he is not! He loves you, he got in trouble with his parents because one dress he bought you was so f*cking expensive!

Bora: I love someone else. Moonbin needs to move on. I only dated him for a dare.

Rocky: Get Away from me! Don't come near our group AGAIN! If you do, I'll make sure I do something you will NEVER FORGET!

Bora: Oh my ride's here!

???: Hi honey, who's this boy?

Bora: Some dork!

???: Oh you must be Rocky? My name is Namjoon....

Rocky: I know who you are!

Rocky runs from the scene.

Recording stops~~~

Moonbin: I'm sorry Rocky, I thought you really were dating Bora.

Rocky: Once I get my hands on Kim Namjoon, they will see a side of me that no one has seen before.

Eunwoo: Rocky stop. Guys we need to think, why would my sister go before us to China?

Sanha: I don't know.

Sanha hurried left the room back into the kitchen.

Rocky: I'm going to leave as well...

Rocky runs to Sanha.

Jin Jin: Those two are very suspicious to me right now, don't ya think MJ?

MJ: Yeah.

In the kitchen ~~~

Sanha: Hyung!

Rocky: What are we going to do?!? IF Eunwoo finds out we are so dead by Yuuki!

Sanha: Shut up and taste this.

Sanha stuffed and stuffed tomato into Rocky's mouth. Rocky ate it.

Rocky: Not that bad. Anyways to keep going, how are we going to tell them that...

Jin Jin: Tell Eunwoo what?

Rocky: Oh dear...

Jin Jin picked them up liked lost puppies and dropped them in front of Eunwoo.