Wildlife

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

Cole leads us backstage, still holding my hand.

I look around curiously, seeing all of the equipment.

I hear Kane's band start to play already.

"Can we go watch Kane?" I ask Cole.

"Yeah that's fine. Just sit wherever, I'll be back here getting ready to practice." He says, and I let go of his hand.

I kiss his cheek again before Madison and I make our way to the seats.

Madison and I sit next to each other, and watch Kane sing Wide Open.

"I need to talk to you." I say to Madison.

"Why, what's up?" She asks, seeming concerned.

"I think Kane likes you." I say.

"That's crazy, we literally just met like an hour ago." She says, raising her eyebrow.

"Well, the way that he looks at you and the way he put his arm around you in the pictures say otherwise." I say.

"Wait, are you serious?" Madison asks, getting excited.

"Yes, I think so." I say, and we both watch Kane.

He looks directly at Madison as he sings, and I nudge her with my elbow.

"See?!" I ask.

"Oh my god. Kane might like me." She says, seeming shocked.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna see if any of the guys know if he likes you." I say.

"Hey, wai-" Madison says, but I run off and go backstage, first, finding Cole.

"Hey, did Kane say anything about Madison? Like that he likes her?" I ask curiously.

"Not that I know of, why?" Cole asks.

"Do you see the way he looks at her?" I say.

"Oh, he does look at her like he likes her." He says, realizing it, too.

"See?" I exclaim.

"Do you think T. Hub or BK would know?" I ask him.

"I don't know, let's go ask them." He says, leading me to them.

"Hey, guys. Did Kane mention anything about Madison? Like that he liked her?" I ask, anxious for an answer.

"Yeah, he did, actually. He said that she was really cute." Tyler says.

"Okay, thank you so much, gotta run!" I say, and the guys all chuckle as I jog back to where Madison is sitting.

"Guess what, guess what, guess what!" I squeal like a little kid.

"Girl, what?!" Madison says, smiling.

"I'm almost positive that Kane likes you!" I exclaim.

"You're lying. Wait, how do you know? Did you ask him? I'm gonna kill you!!" Madison says, sounding nervous and excited at the same time.

"No, I didn't ask him. I asked if any of the guys knew if he said anything to them about you and T. Hub said that Kane said you were cute!!" I exclaim.

"Shut up." She says, freaking out.

Then we remember that Kane can see us and that he's still sound checking, so we get embarrassed a little and quietly freak out.

We both laugh. Then Kane's set is over, and we hear Cole's band start playing his music for getting on stage.

My heart beats a hundred miles a minute.