When the Cats Are Away, the Mice Will Play

"Well that was easy," Alice's voice was surprised as her front door handle gave away easily under her fingertips. Damon followed her inside and up the steps of her empty bilevel home. "Okay, where are the video cameras?" She asked, only half joking. Adrenaline awakened her body, making it tingle as if she had drank an energy drink. They always gave her a headache if she drank too much.

"Would they really do that?" Damon asked, referring to her overprotective parents and looking around nervously. The only occupants of the house were her barking dogs, and they would not tell a soul, including her parents.

"No," she answered, although she was just as wary as he was. If they were to get caught...

She tried not to think about it as she opened her bedroom door. It squeaked eerily on its hinges. With a false air of confidence she pulled her sheets off the bed and deposited them on the floor as neatly as possible.

"What are you doing that for?" Damon asked, hanging just inside the doorway. There was a knowing look in his hazel eyes and she confirmed his thoughts with a kiss.

"Where is you backpack?" He asked. Inside the front pocket was a leftover condom from yesterday's adventure.

He found it rather quickly.

Meanwhile she adjusted her pillows, put her phone on her nightstand, and began to remove her clothing. Because they were used to doing things fast they both removed only their pants and underwear.

She walked up to him only half dressed and kissed him again firmly on his soft lips.

"Let's get you out of this," he murmured against her lips. Faster than she could blink her t-shirt and tank top were gone in one fluid movement and were placed carelessly on the tan carpet of her bedroom.

Her small fingers tugged wordlessly at his sweatshirt. He got the hint and removed it himself, taking his t-shirt off at the same time as he had done with her shirt and tank top.

The only thing on his lean body was a condom. She did not get to appreciate him fully before her eyes instinctively shut when he leaned forward and closed the distance between them.

"I can be loud as I want," she murmured against his lips- knowing that he liked the sound of her moans. Usually she had to keep quiet so they would not get caught. "I am all yours," she reminded nearly under her breath.

She knew just the right things to say to drive him crazy.

He responded by gripping her ass and pulling her closer so his hardness pressed against her stomach.

He also knew what to do to drive her crazy.

He kissed her with enough pressure that she took a shaky step backwards, then another, and then yet another. She was so acquainted with her own bedroom that she was not as all surprised when the back of her knees hit the edge of her bed.

Usually he kissed her the whole way down until her back reached the mattress, but he unattached his lips from hers. She laid down on her back as if he had kissed her the whole way down anyway, and looked up at him expectantly.

"Slide down," Damon said huskily, but he did not even give her a chance before grabbing her legs in his large calloused hands and pulling her towards the foot of the bed. She did not resist. Her whole body was so trusting that her limp arms raised up over her head as he pulled her towards him. She was like a pliant kitten held by its scruff in its father's mouth.

He slowly pushed himself into her, testing her. He was still standing and she was poised on the foot of the bed, her legs open to embrace him. Just like she always was in the beginning, she was tight but he gently yet firmly pushed into her until he was admitted entrance.