When I ATTACK

"Ashley, Get Up!" I heard my mother yell.

"Mom, I'm up, And trying to get in the Shower!" I yelled, Still Waiting for my brother, Aaron, to get out.

'Hurry it Up Aaron!" I said through the door.

"Ash, The truck is here, come on before I leave without you! Aaron you too!" Mom Screamed From down stairs. And that would be a shame I thought. Note My Sarcasm.

"I'm Out, jeez!" Aaron Mumbled. He was my younger brother. He was a Sophomore andI was a Junior. He had dark Brown, almost black hair, and a nice body. I can complement, even though he is my little bro. His hair was done. Ya I know, Your Like How Long does it take to get yourhair done??!! guy! He's a dude who really likes too look his best at all times.Whatever, Anyways, Great, I thought, I'm still in my Pjs!

I sighed out loud. "Go tell mom I will be right down" I told Aaron

"K I will." He said and dashed Down Stairs.

I grabed my underwear, Bra, And the Outfit I rode on the plane. I quickly took a shower, Dressed, Put on my Make Up, And did My hair. This took all of 15 minutes. Damn, I was Fast. "Ash the Car is here!!! Get Your Behind Down Here" My Mom Yelled.

I grabed my Cary-on, Checked my room, said good bye one last time, And Headed Down stairs and out the front Door to my new life which ended up Being in Boston, Mass.

--------------

I hoped You liked it, this is my first story on Wattpad, so It May not be the best but ehh...I didnt metion they were moving in the story but if you didnt get Ash is moving to Boston With her Younger Brother And Mom. Rate and Message. :) :)ash plane outfit:

polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41837886 Next chap meet Ash And upcoming Charecters