Chapter Two

We just got off our five hour flight from Seattle to Boston. I was not too happy that we had to move and leave everything behind.  I had friends, a great car, and average grades. I loved it. So, now I had to go to a new high school, make new friends, and I don’t even get my awesome car back. Humph, you could tell I was happy….NOT!!!

          It turns out my new high school was called East Weston. My first day was tomorrow, GREEAAATTT…

“Ashley can you Come here Hunny??” mom asked.

“Sure, what’s up,” I asked currently sitting in the reading area.

“I want you to go upstairs and look out your window,” She said with a huge smile

“Ummmm….O.K…” I said giving her a weird look. I ran upstairs and into my room, and looked out my window. Sitting in the driveway, my car was sitting pretty. I let out a giggle. Things were looking up. I ran down the stairs. I stopped to give my mom a hug.

“Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!” I yelled the last part

“You’re welcome Hunny here is the keys” She said and dropped them into my hand. “I want you and Aaron to run over to Staples to get your new school stuff then to the mall for some clothes, O.K? Here’s my card,”

“AARON!!!! COME ON LETS GO,” I yelled I didn’t have any idea of where he could be.

“COMING,” Hey yelled back. I could see him running down the stairs.

“Hey mom said we gotta go to get schools stuff then to the mall.”

“UGHHH,” He groaned at the last part

“Bye Ma LUV YA!!” I yelled to her.

“BYE,” she yelled back.

We were soon into my car and at the store we got all the basics. Binders, paper, pens, and pencils. We were at the checkout when he started begging.

“PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GO TO THE MALL” He said and shot me the puppy look.

GRRRR. Darn that look, he knew I would cave.

“Fine, but You might have the worst, frumpiest clothes ever though.” I said Snickering.

“You Wouldn’t!!!”

“Oh, my dear brother, but I would.” I said in a fake menacing voice.

“Oh well, Just drop me off.” He harrumphed.

I did just that and made it to the mall. I went into Claire’s. My earrings had mysteriously disappeared. Then I made my way to Hollister for some jeans for Aaron and I and Tees for him. Though, on my way to Hot Topic, I was distracted by a passing group of six friends. They were all really beautiful. They all had olive tone and skin and dark hair. They all had different colored eyes, ranging from a striking blue to the prettiest hazel eyes. While standing there gawking, err… not even standing walking, I tripped over a fixture and….stumbled into one of the guys’ chest! GREAAATTT! NOT!

“OH God, Sorry, I’m such a nube,” I said the last part as a mumble under my breath. I guess I said it louder than I thought because he chuckled and cracked a smile.

“Well, then you’re the prettiest nube I have ever seen,” He said to me. I blushed, and then I noticed he still had me in his arms. I tried to release myself from his grasp when he said “oh no, I’m not letting you go until you let me take you to dinner.”

Oh Jesus, just great a strange guy, an incredibly hot stranger, but still, just asked me out and won’t let me go until I agree to go. This day just keeps getting better. Note my sarcasm. I gave him a scowl. “What makes you think I would even want to go out with you?” I asked.