TWO

/TYLER/

Winnie's been on my fucking nerves lately, being all up on my nigga Taco. I knew she liked him, but she's practically throwing herself at him. The worst part about it is that whenever we hang out she's constantly saying why Taco and her are meant to be. I mean he a cute faggot, but he ain't that cute.

"HEY DICKHEAD!"

"Hey cuntface!" I yelled.

Where's Taco at? He needs to get his girl.

"Whatcha been up to, Ty Ty?"

"Stuuuuuuuuuuuff"

"Yeah nigga, what kinda stuff?" she asked sarcastically, making a stale face.

"Don't make that face, with your luck it will stay that way." I say rolling my eyes.

"If you didn't want to talk to me you could've just told me," she huffed.

To be honest I did want to talk to her, just not about her man. Me and Winnie have always been close, but ever since she and Taco stared hanging out it hasn't been the same. It seems like she couldn't give two fucks about me, dead or alive.

"Look I love you and you know that, but you need to stop talking about your damn boyfriend every time we hang out!"

"He's not my boyfriend," She said flatly.

"Yeah well it sure seems like it."

"Why do you care anyway? You have Nicole."

"I care cause your my nigga and i'm not loosing you to some other nigga I give a fuck about."

"You won't loose me Tyler."

"That's what you say now, but in a month when Taco starts treating you good and caring for you, you'll forget all about me," I sighed.

It's not like me to be this sensitive, but she gets to me in a way no other person gets to me.

"Taco doesn't even like me."

"What? What do you mean he doesn't like you?"

"He's been acting weird lately, like hiding his phone and canceling plans..."

"He cheating ain't he! Imma beat his motherfucking ass!" I growled.

"NOOOO Tyler calm down!" She said trying to stop me from getting in my car.

"Winnie how can you care so much and get treated like shit?" I said calmly looking at her.

"I don't know I thought I was his only girl, I didn't know that he was fucking around with some slut!"

She was infuriated.

"Lemme take care of this," I said, "please."

All she did was blink.

"Okay?"

"Yeah..."

I closed my car door and sped off. Why would Travis let her catch feelings like that? Damn if she ever caught feelings for me I don't know what I would do.

I pulled up to this fuckers house and checked my phone quickly.

Winnie: Don't beat nobody up, plz :(

Tyler: I won't just trust me nigga

Winnie: I trust you

I decided I'd listen to Winnie and not hurt him; I wanted us to be good again and I didn't need to give her any more excuses to ignore me.

"Whats up T?" Travis said opening the door.

"I'm not here to hang out, we need to talk."

His face dropped and his expression shifted to a confused one.

"Talk about what?" he asked.

"Winnie," I said harshly. He looked around for a second, taking out his phone to text someone.

"Who was that?"

"I don't know, some bitch that wanted to come over and give me that five minute succ," he chuckled waiting for my reaction.

"Really nigga, I bring up Winnie and the first thing you say is that ur tryna get head from some bitch you never talk to?"

"I mean don't get me wrong, Winnie is cool and all, but I got plenty of girls that would smash in an instant I'm not gonna wait around for some little girl to make up her mind about me."

"All I'm saying is don't lead people on, you should've known better not to fuck with Win like that!" I say giving him a shove.

"Nigga, you still hung up on that bitch huh?"

I narrowed him eyebrows and looked him dead in the face.

"She's not a bitch," I said getting into my car and slamming the door, driving off in rage.