Making a new friend

(I'm up and ready to go! Got my music turned on, got my food, good to go! Plus, if this makes no sense, then its English)

G A R R O T H

"Ow..." The person said. We both just sat there for a couple seconds until I decided to help him up. He took my hand and I helped him stand. "I'm SO sorry!" I said. He just stood there and smiled. "Its ok." His voice was so soft and calming to me. From his appearance, he looked to be in my year. I was a tiny bit taller, however. He was up to my forehead, had brown hair and emerald eyes that pierced my soul with their color.

"Don't worry about it!" He said after a bit. I smiled in relief and he decided to ask me where I was headed off to. "I'm headed to room... 10GME, I think..." His eyes lit up. "That's where I'm heading! I'm guessing you're a year 10?" I nodded silently. Called it! He then proceeded to walk down the corridor. "Are you a new student?" He asked. I replied with a simple yes, nothing too major and nothing too minor... Just simple.

He then stopped at a door. "Laurence," He said. I was kind of confused and gave that confused look as well. "My name's Laurence..." He finished. 'Laurence'... It's such a nice name... Laurence took a seat and motioned for me to sit in the seat next to his. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You have a quite nice name... Mine's Garroth, nice to meet you..." He nodded and shook my hand. From the far corner, I could see this blue haired girl smiling cheekily at us. Ok...?

The teacher then started talking and welcomed us for a 'new year' or something... Straight after, the bell went off and I had my first lesson EVER in this school. Laurence stopped and I followed behind him. "So, whats your first lesson?" He asked. I looked down. "Art," I replied. He lit up again as if he was excited to be near me. "Same! We must have the same lessons for everything then! Lesson after that?" I replied back with English. We talked on the way to art about having the same lessons for everything. It was nice.

I stepped into art and took a seat. Laurence sat to my right and the blue haired girl sat next to me on my left. The teacher then lectured us on the first lesson in everything is a test to see your levels in everything. This was the assessment for art and whatnot. I'm kind of good at art, but not the best. We then got started on drawing. I could see Laurence's was amazing! But mine, it's ok, I guess...

We were interrupted at the end and the teacher told us to stop. "You can now discuss with the surrounding people around you if you wish." I instantly looked at Laurence nd he looked at me. "Did you think that was hard?" He asked. I nodded my head but then started to hear quiet squeals and giggles. I looked at Laurence's drawing and my mouth fell in amazement. It was colored and everything! Mine was just... A sketch, I guess...

 A sketch, I guess

(Both not mine) "That's amazing!" I said to Laurence

(Both not mine) "That's amazing!" I said to Laurence. He blushed a bit, but that didn't matter. "I-Its not THAT good..." He rubbed the back of his head, like the classic anime boys did. Before I could say another word, however, the bell went. It was lunch. We missed out 1st and 2nd period, so its lunch... Right? This is kind of all new to me because I came from O'khasis, the city with the goal to become 'The perfect city', which is massively homophobic, keep in mind. They do MANY things different! Like how they treat gay people... My parents aren't like that, though...

L A U R E N C E

Once the bell went, I made a mad dash towards the lunch hall while clinging onto Garroth. By now, he MUST think I'm a mad man! But, honestly, I just REALLY love food! I ragged him to a seat and started talking to him. It was really fun, to be completely honest... However, I kept hearing giggling and whispers quite a while away. It kept bugging me SO much!... Until I looked to my left to see my sister, Cadenza, and her friend, Katelyn, who is in my year.

They started chuckling louder and headed this way...

Oh shit...

(There! Chapter 2 done!)