A talk in a locked room

3 R D  P E R S O N

Garroth stood at the door as Laurence sat on a table. He looked up at the ceiling and stared at it. His eyes lit up. Maybe now would be the time a good time. We're stuck in here... No food, no water, even after lunch in the third chapter...*wink* Nothing... Just us... Maybe this could be the time I tell Garroth I need to get out of here... Everything's just awkward with Laurence here... He's a really nice guy.. Maybe he could turn around and face me so I can tell him... He's not even looking at me... I'm too embarrassed to look at him...

He could never love me...

The awkwardness hit them... Garroth started sweating so he took his sweater off, revealing his chiseled features, such as abs and muscles. Laurence started purring and making cat noises. Garroth turned to Laurence and Laurence turned to Garroth. They stared into each others eyes and blushed. They looked away and started feeling more awkward.

Shit shit shit! He's so fucking Hot Cute!... I'm blushing... He's making adorable noises! He has abs! I can't take it anymore! I have to tell him... But what if he says no... Don't think about that Laurence! Garroth! You can do this... But I'm afraid... No, he won't say that! I can do this!

"Laurence/Garroth..." They said in unison... They turned to each other and stared at each other "I... need to tell you something. Ever since I met you on the first day of the semester, I've grown attached to you... I love the way your blonde hair moves in the sun and I love the way your green eyes sparkle in the sun... I don't know you that well, but I want to know you more... More than friends... More than palls... I'm not just saying this... There's something in my heart, a feeling, and I've figured out what it means towards you... On that art lesson in chapter 2, *Wink* I realized..." They paused.

"I love you..."