Chapter 2

I fall on the ground as I let the cake fly outta my hands. The car already stopped, but oh boi, you're already too late! The next thing I know is, the cake landed on my head. Nice. Amazing.

At least you have something to eat as a dessert

Oh please shut the fuck up.

I try to get on my feet, as I see a boy coming out of the car. He's looking at his car like he's trying to find something. He lets out a breath, "Luckily nothing happened to my car" I hear him saying.

Nothing happened to his-

Wait, what?! Is he being serious! I run to him and yell "Nothing happened to your car huh! What about me?! How am I gonna handle all this!"
"It's just a cake. I'll give you the money of it, don't make it a big deal. At least be happy there's no crash on my car, you couldn't pay for it." He says as he laughs along seeing pieces of  the cake on my head. "No big deal? No big deal? This cake was for a birthday party, do you realise how sad she probably is right now? No cake at her birthday party! Oh and also, I wouldn't pay for it anyway. I didn't do anything." I say, irritated. And now he's smirking? Smirking? Is this bitch being real? You don't know who you're fucking with. He steps into his car, closes the door and brings down the car window. "Here you go, $20, that's enough, I guess?" he calmly says, still smirking. He's seriously gonna make me punch him so hard in his ugly face.

He doesn't look that bad

He doesn't? He does!

I glare at him like I'm gonna kill him in no time. Well.. why not? Maybe I do have a knife in my bag?

You can't even cut a cucumber in half without making your finger bleed yet you're planning on killing someone with a knife..

Okay! Stop! Is it that important for an inner voice to always tell the truth?

Do you remember when he said I couldn't pay for a little crash on his car? Hmm, let's break something.

He's still looking at me like, why I still haven't taken the money. "What are you waiting for? Do you want more than this, for just a cake or something?!" he says, looking confused. What did he think? Does he seriously think I'm gonna take the money? I'm not a money bitch.

Are you sure?

Yes, I am sure.

I take one step backwards. Look where I am now? Right, near the window wipers. I smile and break one of his wipers. He comes outta the car as fast as possible and takes my arm. "What are you doing!" he yells, meanwhile I already broke it. "Ah, nothing, just a little revenge for the cake." I say while smiling. I pull my arm outta his hand and walk away. His face was priceless! Literally shook! I laugh while I walk away and try to get a view pieces of cake outta my hair. I feel his eyes on me. Did you think I'd take the money and get a new cake? You tried.

You know the feeling when you broke something and you know your mom will get mad at you if she comes behind it? Scared as fuck. That's how I feel right now.

I'm in front of the door of the confectionery and I just can't open the freakin door. Too afraid of that bitch inside.

Oh well, someone else already opened it for you.

Oh.

I see the door opening, and who opens it?

Guess.

My boss.

He looks so angry. I hope he's not one of these men who slap girls.

Who cares if they do? You'll give a punch into the place where the sun doesn't shine and bam, we're done!

It literally said something good for the first time. Thanks.

No problem.

I walk inside. "Where is the damn cake! Why didn't you bring it!" I guess you can't see the shit in my hair, blind much? "Um, I had a little accident while I was bringing it.." I say, scared.
"What accident! Do you know how mad they got? They literally called me over a ten times!" he screams. Oh how I wish I could kill him. I look down because I'm just too shy at this moment. "I'm sorry sir, but a car almost-" I couldn't even finish my damn sentence! -"I don't have any time for your lies!" Lies? "Get your stuff and leave!" are the last words he tells me to do before walking away, angrily.

At that time, you knew, you fucked up.

I didn't! That bitch who couldn't even control his car did! You don't know how much I wanna punch him in his face.

I run to get my stuff to leave this hell forever.

Madison and Mary look at me like they saw a ghost or something. "He kicked me out." I tell them. Their eyes widen when they hear me saying it. "What happened! What's all that cake on your hair?" Madison asks me. "You know the cake which should've arrive at a birthday party?"- They nod. -"Well, someone almost ran me over with a car, I fell and the cake landed on my head." I tell them, and they, they try not to laugh.

What's wrong with them? If you wanna laugh, do it. It's not a "try not to laugh challenge!"

"Why are you bitches laughing!" I yell and they stop laughing. "Sorry" they both say at the same time.

This is my power bitch.

Madison and Mary help me washing my hair, it just won't get off of my hair!

Finally, it's all removed. "Thanks guys" I say while looking at them. "No problem, you're our baby girl, did you think we weren't gonna help you"
I smile at them while I take my bag.

"Don't worry, we'll go to other places to find work as planned, anyway. All of us 3. We won't let you alone." Mary says while smiling. "I love you guys so much, I'm glad I have you in my life" I say as we hug. I slowly pull out and say "Gotta Zayn, see you guys tomorrow!" They smile and wave as I walk away.

Finally, I arrived at home. I already smell food, foooooooood. I'm probably not the only one who has a crush on food, right?

I walk to the kitchen and say "I'm kicked out" outta nowhere.

Wait, what the fuck have I just done? Which idiot comes into their house and say they're jobless again, in no time?

You.

Ok.

My mom's eyes widen. Oops.
"What! What happened? Why?" she asks me. "Just a little accident, it's not that important." I smile. "Not that important? You don't have a job anymore.." she says confused at my calmness. "I hated it anyway, the boss treats us like shit. Don't worry about me, I'm totally fine with it" At least I escaped hell, yay!
"Are you sure you're okay, he didn't do anything to any of you guys, right?" my mom asks me. "No, really, don't worry." I say and smile. "As long as you're fine with it, there's no problem." my mom tells me. I smile and walk away to the living room.

I seriously love my mom. She's actually really chill and always wants the best for me.

My dad died a few years ago in a car accident. We're trying to get over it. I really miss him, but yeah, I can't do anything about it anymore.

I pick my phone and look at my new notifications from Instag-

Wait.

That's him. That's his account. Again.

Why the fuck has he liked my picture! What the hell is wrong with him?!

Calm down. You don't have any selfies posted anyway, it's just a fanpage. Whatever, just let him like these Harry Styles pictures. He's probably jealous of Harry's hotness.

The next thing I know is, I accidentally clicked on his profile picture. I try to click it away as fast as possible but then my eyes land on a picture of him.

It's him.

It's that one boy who almost ran me over with his damn car.

Is this a coincidence? Ew.

----------------------------------------------

I think I'll just continue with this book.
Hope you like it! :)

-NOT EDITED-