Little brother

Don't act like older brothers.
If I don't need Ob and Dan to protect me I certainly don't need the two of you too.
Yes, your both closer to my age,
But you're both younger than me so Stephan and Calvin, don't try to act older.

I don't need you to protect me,
Yeah Stephan may think he's an 'ard' man, he's not.
Don't try to copy him  Cal, your not like Stephan, in some ways.

I will never ask either of you to protect me cause I don't need protecting.
I make my own choices and own mistakes.
Sure I have regrets,
But I'll never ask you to defend me or protect me cause I don't need you too.
I'm not a baby and I'm not fragile.

I have my own back and will forever have my own back.
So don't try to act like I can't handle myself.
And don't try to give me advice because  I'm more likely the more experienced one.
So listen to me when I tell you that, that girl isn't worth it.
Don't shrug me off then expect to listen to you.
I won't comfort you when that shit blows up in your face, and I wouldn't expect you to be stood there hold the fucking tissues for me either.

Also, don't forget that you made sure I'm not afraid to hit a boy if need be, just the same as I wouldn't be afraid to take a hit back, to guys taught me well.
Just remember that I'm also not afraid to hit a girl, but Ob taught you goo morals growing up.
I don't expect to ever see you raise a hand to a Women or girl, no matter what.

Other wise you'll be the boy taking my hits.