Find Me

Why does everything have to be so complicated and suck?

Most teenage girls my age have it good, and complain about not getting the newest phone generation or not going on vacation enough.

But all I want is a family, or at least have my mom back.

She's the only thing I loved, and life ripped her away from me.

I don't have a dad not literally because I wouldn't be here if he didn't exist, I've never met him in my life, my mom didn't tell her about me because she didn't want to ruin his career which is understandable , between them, that choice made sure that I didn't have a father for probably my entire life, and that my moms gone, I'm homeless, and have no one that cares about me.

Even if he knew about me and didn't want me I'd understand.

I don't even like myself so the feelings mutual.

I've been outside in the cold for three days and I haven't eaten much in about two.

I don't have friends so I can't stay with any of them. Eventually after all the walking and not eating, while I was crossing the street I passed out.

Well this is just great.

Alex's POV:

"I HVE A WHAT?!" I PRACTICALLY PISSED MYSELF AS FLYZIK TOLD ME I HAVE A KID.

"Yes Alex, and she's Kylie's. "

"WHY THE HELL ISN'T KYLIE TALKING CARE OF HER?!" I screeched

"Kylie's dead. You're kid has been living on her own. Barely any food. And Lonely for a while now." Flyzik said

" GO FIND YOUR FUCKING KID AND TAKE IN. " Jack yelled.

"Okay, what her name?" I asked

"Katrina." Matt answered

"Katrina here I come." I whispered under my breathe.