Chapter One

Brielle PovI hear yelling as I took another swing with the black crowbar Into his brand new black shiny black Audi R8

     Brielle Pov
I hear yelling as I took another swing with the black crowbar Into his brand new black shiny black Audi R8. My initials already carved into the hood B.M.M but then I thought about him sleeping with his secretary and dragged the crowbar across the last M and put a P for my maiden name instead of his last name.
      What happened might you ask...well what didn't happen. I could tell you how I didn't listen to my family or how I didn't pay attention to the warnings but I'll tell you about this morning and how happy I was and how I thought everything was finally coming together... Yeah I thought. Here is what happened this morning.

          I jumped out of bed feeling like last nights dinner was ready to be seen again. Hurrying to the bathroom I threw the toilet seat open and felt everything come pouring out of my stomach. What is going on with me? I flushed the toilet and stood to brushed my teeth and get dressed to drive to the nearest pharmacy.
-30 Minutes Later-
Positive. A Word I Read On Five Different Sticks. I never been so happy in my life my husband Romero and I have been trying for a child for the longest.I can't even contain my happiness so I got in my car and drove to my husband Romero's office.
   Walking into the office I see everyone giving me weird looks but as always I just shrug it off and head to the elevator to the top floor and head straight to his office at the end of the long hallway. I push the door open smiling but that soon stopped when I see his secretary haunched over his desk skirt pulled around her waist him standing over her. The worse part is that his secretary is my big sister who not only is married but well is my sister. I turned around and zoomed back out his office which led me to where I am now.
       Busting the windows out his car. He broke my heart so I broke his car. He caused me pained so I did the same. Even though what he did to me was much worse I had to do something to make him hurt. I felt myself being dragged away and back to reality.
        "My Car! BRI What the hell!" Romero yelled shaking my shoulders
"How long". I reply "Bri.." "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING HER ROMERO DONT LIE TO ME" I scream "Shhh people are watching" " I don't give a fuck WHO is watching, hell they already knew" I look around to see guilty faces "A year" I barely hear. I turn away and just as quickly turn around and slap him with my might and My past ancestors might. Pointing to him I say the words that will change our lives "I'm Done".

Brielle