Chapter

2 Weeks Later

Brielle POV

I groaned sitting up in bed thinking about what happened these last few weeks. I wonder if there is something that I could have done better in my marriage so he wouldn't go find attention from another woman. The fuck nope I was perfect I did everything I was supposed to do he just thought he could have two women at once he needs to learn that you can't put both hands in the cookie jar.

         Rolling out of bed I go into the bathroom and did my hygiene things and got ready for my day. After putting on a cute sundress and gladiator sandals I walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen to see my mother and sister there. Saying a greeting to my mother and brushing off my sister I sit down and take a plate to eat. After I finish I leave to go to my house ... Romero's house to gather more of my things.

Pulling into the driveway I get out and knock on the door. I hear shuffling before he finally answers. " Baby, hey you came home... Why didn't you use your key .. Doesn't matter baby girl I'm so sorry please forgive me it wa-" " I don't live here anymore so I have to knock and not just bust in and can we not do this today nothing you say will make me change my mind about leaving you... I never had anyone hurt me as much as you did and with my sister out of all the people you could have fucked." He just stood there looking at me so I push past him into the house and to the bedroom gathering more of my things.

   Once I was finished and trying to sneak past him to leave the house he came out the kitchen and followed me to my car. After I put my stuff in the backseat and was opening the driver's door he push me against the car and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I moaned and breathe heavily against the car. Coming back to my senses I turned around and pushed him and got in the car letting down my window I say " Our hearing is tomorrow 10:30am" I back out the driveway and speed down the road.