Chapter 2

Another Brielle Option (Choose Please)

       Brielle Pov     As I'm pulling into my driveway I'm rethinking the pass hour events over and over in my head slowly torturing myself

       Brielle Pov
     As I'm pulling into my driveway I'm rethinking the pass hour events over and over in my head slowly torturing myself. I don't wanna stress myself out but damn what's a girl to think when shit like this happens. I see a taxi pulling up along my driveway and Romero stepping out rushing after me as I step into the door. How I'm not crying and just breaking down over this ... I wish I could tell you. " Bri baby please talk to me we can work this out" .
       Ignoring him I jog up the steps to our bedroom and go into my personal closet grabbing two suitcases worth of clothes planning to come back for the rest soon . As I'm shoving clothes into my suitcase he is standing right next to me yanking them back out. "Romero! What ?! What do you want from me!" when he didn't respond I continued to pack my clothes this time him not stopping me.
        "I'll come back for the rest later" I say turning walking out the closet and the bedroom door" Sitting my suitcases down by the front door I walk back up the steps and in front of him feet to feet. I grabbed his left hand and placed my wedding and engagement ring in his palm and put my hand on his cheek looking into his eyes. Kissing him softly on the lips I whisper " I hope she was worth losing Pov
I go down the steps out the front door with my bags and drive down the street first tear slipping down my face.

             Romero Pov

       Mi Amore. Gone, the one I promised my life to gone for a quick fuck who wasn't even that tight. My baby girl in one. I fall to my knees feeling the pain of what just happened come at me full throttle.

         - 2 weeks later-
      Brielle Pov

     -Flashback- 
"Romero Stop" I yell giggling as he tickled me. "Say yes" " Okay yes" I say kissing him "yes what" "yes ill marry you"
     I felt more tears rush down my face recalling the mistake of saying yes to being engaged to him. I would say it was a mistake were I not already deeply in love with my baby. I just don't understand what went so wrong. My sister of all people she was my maid of honor at my wedding. She picked out my dress. She even encouraged me to leave him. "Bri" I heard the soft voice of my mother. " Honey you gotta get up this isn't healthy ... Have you talk to your sister I'm sure she is sorry.... Bri?" When she saw I wasn't responding she sighed and shut the door. I need to get better soon because I need one hell of a lawyer. 

Romero