.7.

^This song has nothing to do with the chapter I just really love it <3

We both sat down on Phil's bedroom floor, snacks dropping from our hands onto the floor beside us. "You want to go first?" I asked. Phil looked up from reading the back of a crisp package and replied with a simple "Sure." Phil held a finger up telling me to wait a second because he had just shoved a mouthful of popcorn into his mouth. I shook my head and giggled to myself. When he was done chewing, I asked the question. "Truth or Dare?" Phil took a moment to think and replied with "Dare." I nodded and it took a moment for me to think. "I dare you to do a back flip off of your bed." I said, proud of my choice. "What? I can't do that, I'll break a leg." Phil said, turning down my idea. "Aw come on just try." I kept pushing him. "Ugh fine." Phil said uncrossing his legs and climbing onto his bed. Phil then sat down on his bed and rolled off. "What was that?" I said laughing at my fail of a friend. Friend? Friend. Is this what friends do? "There, you happy now?" Phil asked me as he sat back down. I replied with a simple "Yep"  But there was more, he made me happy, which is rare. "Truth or Dare?" Phil asked me. My default reaction was to say "Truth.". What could he ask me that was so bad. "You like anyone?" Phil asked with a smirk. As a matter of fact, I did, and it was him.